Time Talks...Hoes Walk (Part 1)

Skipping School Today. . . Don't Feel Like Dealing With Them Damn Ghetto Kids Across Dha Street -___-

Anyways Chapter 9 !

** Didn't Feel Like Saying Everything They Do In A Picture , So I'm Just Describing It . . Yup :) **

___________________

{Twist Photoshoot, July 1st}

(Shay and Jassie are trying on outfits and talking while the rest are going through the interviews)

Jas'marieé: How about this? (walks out in a pair of gray shorts, a white wife beater, a lace black sweater, and some checkerboard Dr. Martens)

Shay: (monotone voice) That's cute.

Jas'marieé: Why you mad, Shay?

Shay: I'm not....I'm just curious.

Jas'marieé: About?

Shay: Ray Ray and Brittany.

Jas'marieé: How come? (sits in front of the mirror, putting a white Minnie Mouse bow on her head)

Shay: They don't seem right for some reason.

Jas'marieé: Why you say that?

Shay: My God, Jassie. Have you not seen them flirt?

Jas'marieé: I don't think Brittany would do that to you.

Shay: I do. (stands up and looks in the mirror) How do I look? (points at her white top, black tutu, white and black tube socks, and gold and white Nikes)

Jas'marieé: Oooh! That's cute! I'm changing too! (puts on a black tutu and takes off her top and searches for a new one until she feels someone's hands on her stomach) Who the hell...

Prince: Surprise! (kisses Jassie on the neck)

Jas'marieé: Man, I ain't decent! (puts on a white camisole and tube socks)

Prince: Puh-lease. (smirks) It's not like I haven't seen all of that before.

Jas'marieé: Pervert. (kisses him and goes to put on her Dr. Martens) When we done with the photoshoot, I gotta ask you something.

Prince: Aight.

Biz: Aight! Leggo! (the gang walks onto the platform and stand there awkwardly)

Camera Dude: Aaaaand pose! (The boys sit on the stoop while the girls jump up and down on the trampoline, making them look like up in the sky as angels) Love it! Now we're gonna do the chicas one at a time. Beginning with you. (points at Shay)

Shay: (nervously giggles) Alrighty then!

______________

{Shay's Pictures}

Picture 1: (Shay doing a split)

Picture 2: (Shay with her foot up on the wall, looking down)

Picture 3: (Shay laying stomach-down showing the peace sign)

Picture 4: (Shay on Ray's back smiling, but she's forcing a fake one)

_______________

{Biz's Pictures}

Picture 1: (Biz jumping in air doing a pirouette turn)

Picture 2: (Biz standing on tippy toes...MJ move)

Picture 3: (Biz with her hand on her hip)

Picture 4: (Biz doing a handstand)

____________