Going Steady When She's Not Ready . ♥

well , #TeamJoc . . . & #TeamPrinceMarieé , yall got some ' ishhhhhhhh ! ♥

______________________________
  [Monologue #4]

  Nothing ever seems to go right for me — not even the simplest things. One thing I learned from being around boys? Love isn't easy. Love isn't like a easy button from Staples. You gotta actually fight for it.

  It's only been a week since love conquered my sanity and my present "lover" is like a sane restoration. Honestly, what is love? I scream to the heavens and cry my eyes out to know.

  What is love?

   A peaceful heaven? Or a game of prosperity?

________________________________
  {Saturday, August 6th, 9:00 am}

  (Jassie is sleeping with Roc's arm wrapped around her waist until Roc wakes up)

  Roc: (looks at Jassie, who is hugging her pillow and giggling)(P.O.V.: Awww, she's so cute when she's sleep — in a non-creepy way, of course. I can't wait to see her smile for the rest of the day)

  Jas'marieé: (wakes up from her dream with tears of laughter) Damn, that dream was hysterical!

  Roc: Happy birthday, baby girl! (kisses her lips for a while)

  Jas'marieé: (blushing) Thanks boo. You tryna get physical, I see. (bites lip)

  Roc: (smirks as his hands slide down to her butt) Can I?

  Jas'marieé: Maybe later.

  Roc: Can't wait!

  Jas'marieé: Mhm. (laughs and gets up) Shower time!

  Roc: Can I come?

  Jas'marieé: (steps to his face and kisses him. She whispers in his ear) Only if you want to. (leads him towards the bathroom door, but runs inside and locks the door, leaving Roc outside)

  Roc: (tries to open the door) TF?

  Jas'marieé: (from the bathroom) Love you too!

  Roc: You're such a tease.

  Jas'marieé: (opens the door with her towel on) I know, right?

  Roc: (begins singing 'Missing You') Oh, so you wanna play games? That's alright. (jumps into the bathroom)

  Jas'marieé: Babe! Out! (tries to push him out)

  Roc: Nope. (takes off his shirt) Not without a fight.

  Jas'marieé: (staring at his abs) You wanna tussle?! (gets into a street fighter position)

  Roc: I'm from Cali, baby. We don't tussle. (picks her up and drops her on the bed)

  Jas'marieé: Then do what you do best.

  Roc: No need to tell me twice. (rips her towel off and finds another towel. He rips that one off and finds ANOTHER towel and he begins rolling on the floor laughing) You're fucking joking.

  Jas'marieé: (laughing) Bullet to the head! It was cold. Last one. I swear.

  Roc: Let's hope. (rips towel off and sees her strapless bra and her shorts) TF?

Jas'marieé: Always prepared for the unexpected.

  Roc: (confused af) How the—

  Jas'marieé: I'm a ninja. (runs into the bathroom with the towels and locks the door)

He Plays It Like He's A Superstar★ (A Mindless Behavior Sequel) [UNEDITED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें