7 [Part 1]

HYFR ! 100 pages ! :D

we are now reaching the 1/2 way point in the book ! that shit craaaaaay' ! ;D

after the end (( coming soon )) , imma wait two weeks before posting the 3rd book (( can you believe ijust said that o . o )) . . .♥

_____________________________________

[Monologue #8]

Tina Turner asked it...now I am.

"What's Love Got To Do With It?"

My feelings towards the two are conflicted. They constantly go to battle for my affection and it's driving me insane! I don't wanna lose both of them in the end, but honestly, I can't choose. My mind says my present and my body says my past.

He has some effect on me. Where I'm just so attracted to him to the point I can't think straight. But I can't keep playing both sides of the fence...might as well let the past catch up to me.

_________________________________________

{'The Dealer' Basement, 2:34 am, Wednesday October 12th}

(Royalty is drinking Remy Martin and counting his money when Dessie walks into the basement smirking)

Royalty: Girl, what you cheesin' for?

Dessie: I knew that scrub was trouble...And I repeat, TROUBLE!

Royalty: Who?

Dessie: Young blood.

Royalty: (rolls eyes) How many times do I have to fucking tell you to stay out of my business?

Dessie: First of all, it IS my business when I'm doing initiations for you.

Royalty: You lucky I'm a saved man.

Dessie: Second of all, that's bullshit. Third of all, (takes out her phone and shows him the picture of Jassie and Prince making out in the gym) he's no good!

Royalty: Who the hell is that?

Dessie: Cousin Jas'marieé! Just look at the case. (zooms in on her phone case, which has a picture of Tropical Tracy on it) She loves that dumb ass Teddy bear.

Royalty: That don't prove shit.

Dessie: Does the bracelet Uncle Nick bought her ring a bell? (zooms in on the bracelet that says 'My Baby Girl, Miss Jassie Swirl')

Royalty: Hol' up. HOW THE HELL HE KNOW HER?!

Dessie: They used to date...I think they still are.

Royalty: Hell naw...I ain't letting that little bitch go...she knows everything.

Dessie: I don't know dad, she's pretty wise for her to be a youngin.

Royalty: Desiendra Lucretia Gutierrez! I don't care how much you love your cousin, wrangle her ass. She not finna ruin my hustle again.

Dessie: (P.O.V.: Dammit! My plan backfired...) What do you mean?

Royalty: Do everything in your power to hurt her.

Dessie: But I feel bad about that one time when I did...

Royalty: Too bad.

Dessie: What about Young Blood?

Royalty: (lights up a blunt and takes a drag, then let's the smoke run from his mouth) I'll handle him tonight.

Dessie: What?

Royalty: Little girl! Stop asking me so many damn questions!

Dessie: (sighs sadly) Okay...(P.O.V.: Young Blood...I told you to run...Now my cousin's gonna be hurt eventually because of you)