My BILF & Cinderella playing on a battlefield of love...Parallel Universe?

wallaaaaaaa ! [; getting a bit far in the book , decided to take a lil ' break from drama this chapter . ( doesnt mean istill aint gonna be a lil ' devilish with it . ;D ]

_______________________

{Gym Class, Monday, August 1st}

(Jas'marieé, Roc, Sodee, Ray, Shay, and Brittany are all in gym listening to Coach Fields go on and on about attire protocols...)

Coach Fields: Okay everyone! Since today is the first day of school, you guys get chill time. But after that...your toast. (smiles happily) Happy first day!

Shay: Phew! Finally some free space.

Roc: Right? Just when I thought 9th grade was hard. (sighs)

Jas'marieé's Phone: (vibrating in her pocket) Look at your phone, dummy! You have an alert.

Ray: Very distinctive ringtone. (laughs)

Jas'marieé: (rolls eyes and grabs her phone. The message came from Instagram and she went on. She scrolled down and it was a picture from Prince) Ughhhh! Why must he appear every-fucking-where?!

Sodee: Who?

Jas'marieé: The boy-who-can't-be-named.

Sodee:....Ummm.

Brittany: Prince.

Sodee: Oh. What you on?

Jas'marieé: Instagram.

Shay: What's the pic?

Jas'marieé: (sees it's a picture of her and him in the photo booth in Paris doing the bubble face and making heart signs, then the other when they was laughing really hard about something, and another when Jassie was sleeping on his lap on the way to America. The words under each one was 'Dedication To My Love: Miss You♥') Why doesn't he ever quit?

Brittany: Lemme see! (Jassie shows her the pictures) Damn, that is one persistent boy.

Roc: (P.O.V.: Why is it that she still talks about him? I just can't get those two away from each other...)

Sodee: When did he post?

Jas'marieé: Apparently, this morning. Stupid battery.

Issa: (walks into the gym) Sorry I'm late!

Coach Fields: Mhm. (marks it down)

Issa: (walks over to them) Wassup? (looks at Jassie) What's good?

Jas'marieé: (smiles) Hey!

Issa: You not mad at me no more?

Jas'marieé: A little.

Issa: So can I talk to you for a second?

Jas'marieé: Sure. (gets up and walks into the locker room hallway, not realizing she left her phone.)

Ray: (looks at Roc, who is in a daze) Roc, why you so quiet?

Roc: No reason.

Sodee: Lie. Who you thinking about?

Roc: Who said I was thinking about somebody?

Shay: You did. Just now.

Roc: Don't worry about me. I'm just thinking about something...

Sodee: (sarcastically speaking) Well, please...spare us the details.

Shay: Is it about Jas'marieé?