Loyal 2 The Game.

awwwwh . Jassie & Prince . . will it last ?________________________________________________
  [Monologue #16]

...Love with you.

  My heart was dying inside, but I continued smiling for you. Now my heart is in a state of peace, and it's breaking down it's walls for you.

_________________________________________________
  {The Omni Hotel, 3:20 pm}

  (Prince and Jassie are laying down talking)

  Jas'marieé: Prince?

  Prince: Yeah?

  Jas'marieé: Why did you change like that?

  Prince: What you mean?

  Jas'marieé: Why did you start becoming mean and stuff?

  Prince: I was bitter at the time...I was mad that you were with Roc and not me. I know that was my fault and stuff, but I didn't know how to control my feelings.

  Jas'marieé: So what about Sammie?

  Prince: My feelings for her are semi-real. I like her and all, but I don't love her.

  Jas'marieé: (sighs) Oh...

  Prince: But I love you, babe.

  Jas'marieé: Which reminds me...how did you know what I was saying in the office?

  Prince: Well...

__________________________________________
  [Flashback, 3 Hours Ago]

  Prince: Jassie? (goes up the escalator and walks to the hallways. He hears two people talking and he stops and listens)

  ?.?.?.?: Should I call police?!

  ?.?.?.?.?: No...I don't wanna be saved.

  ?.?.?.?: Well then what do you want?

  ?.?.?.?.?: To be loved.

  Prince: (P.O.V.: That voice has to be her!) Let's be sure...(grabs his phone from out his pocket and texts Jas'marieé. He hears her ringtone and he smiles and walks away from the door)

___________________________________________
  [Reality]

  Jas'marieé: So you spied on me?

  Prince: No...I was trying to find you before you did anything stupid.

  Jas'marieé: I can take care of myself, you know.

  Prince: (shrugs) I know. (lifts her chin up) But I want to take care of you. (he kisses Jassie and she doesn't pull away. She wraps her arms around his neck and bites on his bottom lip. He slid his tongue in her mouth and they began playing tongue war for a few minutes until they both pull away)

  Jas'marieé&Prince: Wow. (look each other in the eyes and smile)

  Prince: I don't know about you...but that was the best kiss I ever had.

  Jas'marieé: Eh...it was average.

  Prince: (dramatically gasps) Whaaaaaat?

  Jas'marieé: I've kissed other boys, Prince. Don't get your dick in a twist.

  Prince: I thought the saying was don't get your pa—

  Jas'marieé: DON'T. SAY. THAT. WORD!