Smoke In The Sky

hmmmmm . . Naty . . who can save her ?

* dedicated to Mindl3ss4lif3 for spreadin' the word ! *

________________________________________________

[Monologue #13]

You make my days better.

I need you like the sun...

I lay on this cold table...Asking God why. What did I do to deserve this? Will I live to see the sun shine? Will I be able to feel pain again? Or will it just be a memory? I found love with him...when nobody was able to save me from myself. But I keep hope in my soul...

Why?

I.

LIVE.

FOR.

HIM.

___________________________________________________

{South Fulton Medical Center, Sunday, October 16th, 2:10 am}

?.?.?.?: Well test me then, Doc.

Everyone:...Gennis?

Gennis: Wassup?

Doctor Martin: Are you in any way related to Miss Rodriguez?

Gennis: I believe so.

Roc: But...how?

Gennis: I'll explain later. Just test me.

Doctor Martin: Okaaaay. Lourdes!

Nurse Lourdes: Yes, doctor?

Doctor Martin: Bring this young man some test forms.

Nurse Lourdes: (hands him a form) Here. I made copies anyway.

Money: I'm so...

Everyone: Confused? Me too!

Issa, Morgan, Serenity, Sodee, Tierra: Heyoooo!

Sodee: What's with the faces?

Biz: Gennis might be related to Naty.

Tool: (mumbles) Shit.

Jas'marieé: (hears Tool and looks up) So you knew?

Tool: Well, I know some of the truth.

Ray: Which is...?

[A/N: what you're about to read is 100% FAKE. . .

Jassie: Well no shit captain obvious. (rolls eyes)

Ty (Me): -_____- ]

Tool: Well...All I know is that me and Gennis have a rare blood type too.

Shay: Does it match?

Tool: (shrugs) Possibly. Here's all that I know. Before both our moms died, Gennis's mom announced she was pregnant. My aunt said it shocked her in way, but she expected it eventually since she prostituted. About 7 or 8 months in, his mom went into labor. She died as soon as she tried to make her final push. The reason was that her lungs grew weak because of all the smoking and drinking. So in order to rescue the baby, they had to do a C-section. The little baby was a preemie, but she managed to live. They read his mother's will and it said to sell the newborn for $25 and a pack of smokes. By law, they put the baby in an orphanage. That's when she got adopted by a couple...and they named that little girl Sheanatya Trina Marie Rodriguez. Me and Gennis were too little to know...but our aunt told us after she saw that news report about Naty today.