Superman Says Fuck Your Feelings. (PG 13-ish)

i had brain freeze w . the story , but now im set . keep in mind that the story has 2-3 chapters left . ( ending it possibly april 1st . ) then you guys will have to wait until April 21st for book 3 . ;) & since yall got me 100,000 reads on both stories , you guys get the name of the third book .

Book 3 - Intensity: Destination Everywhere. (A Mindless Behavior Trilogy) ( make predictions ;3 )

oh & read my girl , _Taylor's story . ♥

*Play Song On The Sidee >>>*

 anyways ,  on to the story !
_______________________________________________
 [Monologue #23]

  Why did you tell?! For what? Was this all a game and I'm the pawn? You wanted power over me because you knew I would let you have it. Look me in the eye and tell me you didn't...

  I thought so.

  I was blinded by your game. After all I did. Hoop after hoop. I jumped for you. Every disagreement you ever had. I stood by you. You told the world. Now I can give less than a fuck about you.
__________________________________________________
 {In The Crib, Thursday, October 21st, 7:09 pm}

 (Prod and Jas'marieé are in the house alone while Prince, Roc, and Ray went to play ball and Dede, Biz, Lay, Shay, and Brittany went to work out. Jassie is writing her rap and Prod's laying on the couch, looking up at the ceiling)

  Jas'marieé: Prod, what's up with you? You been staring at the ceiling for an hour now.

  Prod: (snaps out of his thoughts) Sorry. I was just bored.

  Jas'marieé: Oh.

(awkward silence)

  Prod: Can I ask you something?

  Jas'marieé: Sure. What's up?

  Prod: (twists up the story) Today, I was walking through an alley and these guys approach me asking if I know you.

  Jas'marieé: (scrunches her face up in confusion) Yeah?

  Prod: Do you know them?

  Jas'marieé: (sarcastically speaking) A little description would be nice.

  Prod: Hazel eyes, butterfly tattoo with fire, waves in his hair, light skinned, about 6'1"—

  Jas'marieé: Not again...(runs out the house shaking and crying)

  Prod: (P.O.V.: Wait...how does she know him?)

  Roc, Prince, & Ray: Back home!

  Ray: Where did Jas'marieé go?

  Prod: She ran out the house.

  Prince: Why?

  Prod: Well, there's some dude named Royalty that's looking for her and I—

  Roc&Prince: What did you tell him?!

  Prod: That she's my friend.

  Roc&Prince: YOU IDIOT! (look at each other confused) How do you know who he is?

  Ray: How do you two know him? (points at Roc and Prince)

  Roc: Jassie told me.

  Prince: (P.O.V.: I'm screwed.) Well...

  Girls: We're back!

  Roc: (looks at Lay) What's up?

  Lay: Just coolin'. (P.O.V.: Why is he looking at me like that?)