CHAPTER 1

"Do you want to live?" I heard a voice ask me. I opened my eyes to see nothing. Literally nothing. Pitch black. I tried to stand up but my legs were to weak. I looked around trying to find my that voice came from."Do you want live?" I heard a little louder.

  "What do you mean?" I yelled in all different directions but there was nothing not even people only darkness. I had no idea what he was talking about. I tried to remember anything about me but nothing came to mind not even my name. Who was I? Where am I from? I sat there shocked chilly vibes went down my back.I had a bad feeling about this."You don't even remember your name. You died in a car crash. Looks like my magic did not get everything about you. Don't even try to remember. You've lost your memories. I would be surprised if you never remember anything. The voice said.

"Who are you and where am I? And who am I?," I asked trying to get answers around here. Whatever here is. Maybe this is a crazy dream. I pinched myself and closed my eyes I opened them slowly to see I was still in the dark and spooky place. Great. Then a small light came into the dark place. Then I saw an ocean with no sun or moon. Strange. 

Then in front of my face came a man in a dark cloak that covered his face so that I could not see it. He wore a black shirt and blue jeans.He walk up to me. His voice was dark and gruff while he said,"You are in Lyria. The border between life and death." Then he lifted his hood and I was so surprised that his face was young and handsome. He look around 16 about my age. Then he said,"And I am Cole. The devil."Wait Demon. I was so scared with those words that I started to crawled back. But every time I moved back he followed me.

"What do want with me?" I was so scared. He knelt in front of me and his face looked so handsome. He took his hand and placed it on the side of my face. I was scared at first but then I started to calm down at the sight of his face."I asked if you wanted to live that is all." I was shocked at his answer. I hesitated at first then I answered in a calm yet frightened voice"Yes." "Then it's a deal" he said with a mischievous smile on his face. At first I was thinking other ways but I thought something regrettable.'What could go wrong with a deal with the devil.'