chapter 5

I screamed out his name with tears gushing out of my eyes with a relieved smile on my face seeing if he could see her. As soon as I screamed out his name he had an angry face so harsh but when he turned to me his face instantly turned into relief and happiness.

  He walked over to my cell door and ripped it off its hinges like in was nothing to him."How are you alive? How did you find me?"  

  Saying but not caring how he was alive and how he found me. I went over to him and gave him a bear hug hoping that he would hug me back. And he did he gave me a hug and put his head into my neck. I could feel his breath on my neck which gave me chills.  

  I was falling in love with the devil.  

And I was loving it too. 

   After awhile he let go of the hug and told me with his childless smile that I loved so much."I told you that worthless man made stuff won't kill me remember." He smiling while explaining it to me like he was immortal."And I found you by the contract." Pointing to my arm.  

."When tear is shed on the vine. The vine will glow when the devil is coming for you and the devil will come to his contractor." Explaining it to me. I felt so relieved to be free. But what I don't get is why it glowed at the hotel. Since he was near me the tattoo would not have to react."But wait at the hotel the tattoo started to glow but you were right next to me." I tilted my head to see his face clearer but he was a little puzzled. Then he snapped his fingers like he knows the answer he looked at me with a smiling face."Its because you can also heal when the vine glows but it's not called 'tattoo'. Its called 'the devil's mark'. It means that your mine forever until one is dead." I was speechless at his words and he just smiled like he did not care about anything."What about the people who took me?" I asked knowing that they might come after him."I took care of the minions but the master hid. Coward." He look angry again so I took his hand to make him relax.

We walked out of that creepy place and started to walk back to our hotel room while holding each others hand. Supporting each other and loving his presence near me. We walked about an hour or two then we got a little tired and just got a taxi. Even in the cab we were still holding hands. I started to get a little tired so I rested my head on his shoulder hoping he wouldn't mind it. I'm guessing he didn't cause he put his head on mine while rubbing the top of my hand with his thumb in a slow loving manner. What he was doing was making me even more sleepy. My eyes were almost about to close but I felt like this is all a dream and when I make up he will be gone. I'm guessing he knew what I was thinking cause he whispered in my ear in a soft gentle tone. "It's okay. I will still be here when you wake up. I'll wake you up when we get to the hotel." With that my eyes closed on their own and I had the most blissful sleep I've ever had.

As he promised he woke me up at the hotel. The fair for the ride was big but Cole took a wallet from his pocket and gave him a big wad of cash and gave it to him. I was to tired to ask where that money came from. All I cared about was that I wanted to have another blissful sleep again.