Chapter 10

*10 Years Later*

I was scared at first but after 10 years of training and learning about everything. My long blond hair that I had before going to hell now it's brown with red. Cole and I are now married and had two baby girls that we named Angel and Kate. I have now that I am a reincarnation of a priestess that had this barrier power. I have learned other power and mastered them all elements and help protect Hell my new home. I am now the queen of the underworld and Cole is the king of it to. After living here in the underworld has now made me immortal. We are living happy but sometimes we go up to the mortal world to see where I came from. Angel found out that she was interested into it so I tell her everything from my memories. Little Kate the youngest wanted to rule the underworld and become just like her own mom. I was happy to see them grow up along with Cole my beloved. Sometimes we go out to kill some unwanted demons trying to kill our children but we don't kill any mortals. I made that rule when he first proposed to me under a fountain of lava. I had a handful of fire lilies. I love that I made a deal with the devil and fell in love with him. My memories never came back but I did not care. Cause I now have Cole and my children. My children sometimes ask how I met their father and if I ever miss being mortal. I do miss being mortal But I also love being immortal with Cole. And we lived happily ever after. Forever. Or so I thought.

Years came and the whole family goes up to the mortal world to see that Hell has broken loose. Blood was everywhere and bodies laid in the street. Cole and I covered the children eyes and nose. A body moved and came toward us I prepared a barrier and Cole was about to kill it when it asked in a voice that sounded like it was almost gone."Run away now before He gets you. He has been looking for you princess of the underworld." The person's words shocked me frozen. I suddenly heard footsteps of thousands maybe hundreds of men. All the men wore blue outfits but one man stood out the most. All my anger rose up through me that the children ran towards their father to hid from me."What are you doing still alive. Assad." I yelled with all my energy. He walked up to me and out of the corner of my eye I saw Cole holding back with all his energy. I looked towards him with an evil smile."I will take care of Assad. You and the children can play with the men in blue." He gave me a smile and the girls was smiling and jumping up and down in excitement cause I barely let them use their powers. They started to run towards the men in blue.

While I was about to kill Assad for goods now and meet him back in hell."What do you want with me Assad? And what did you do to those women?" I wanted to know why he killed those women. I think they were women?He rose his right hand and looked at it while saying."I wanted you so I could be immortal since of your powers could make you immortal. One of you could equal one thousand of women who have no power. So after you moved to the underworld and live beautiful I was having fun here and becoming immortal. Since your husband forgot to destroy the machine I kidnapped them and drained their energy." His words made me be frozen in place. All those women died for his own needs.He continued his plan."I wanted to take over the underworld so that I may be King of the underworld and all living and dead demons."

I made my hand into a fist and a barrier came over me and protected me for when He attacks."Assad I am going to take revenge of those women that you killed for your own stupidness and so that you may never go to hell or heaven." I began to chant a spell."All angels and demons hear me cry. Lend me your strength to kill the unwanted." Lights of different colors floated towards me and went into me. I felt so much power that I chanted a spell that was one of my power fullest one's."Demons Roar." A light came out of my mouth when I chanted it and it took the figure of a dragon and headed straight towards for Assad. He did not have time to dodge and it hit him 

He did not have time to dodge it and it hit him right at the chest. He went flying and opened his chest up but then it looked like time was being reversed because his chest wound closed up and looked like it was fully healed but all that there's a scar of where it hit him. He stood up and took his stance while he had a smile on his face that made me sick."Remember you can't kill me. I am now immortal." I was fired up so I could take away his immortal. So I gave him a sweet smile and turned it into an evil smile."I could take away your immortal power you now." His face looked so scared that is almost funny. I started to say the chant to take away his immortal power."The angels have come now give me your power. This man has something he is not supposed to have. Take away his power and give it back to the ones he stole from." A neon pink light came over in front me and made a upside down pentagon and went towards Assad but when He tried to run away but I put in a barrier that held him in place. The upside down pentagon went to him he screamed out in pain and fainted. The neon pink went to all the bodies and put their energy back into them. 

I walked over to Assad. His face all scarred up and blood gushing out from his forehead. He looked at me like he saw a ghost or in this matter a demon. I gave him an evil look. He asked me;"Please have mercy." I stared at him and frowned."Sorry. But I am all out of mercy." I then gave him an evil look and brought my fist above my hand and chanted."Angels of heaven and demons of the underworld take this man back to Lyria for all of eternity." I soon as I said that spell I blasted him with a yellow and black light and he disappeared into dust. Finally.

I dropped to my knees from using too much power. Cole and the girls came towards me looking happy that they got all that energy out of them. I gave them a sweet smile. Cole came to me and kneeled before me with sadness in his eyes."Is he. Is he gone now." I gave him a big hug and grabbed the two girls who now had blood all over them into the great big hug.I said with a smile on my face that was as bright as the sun."Yes he is gone back to Lyria to spend eternity now." Angel had a worried look on her face as she asked."Won't he come back like daddy said he did before with new powers." I stood up and placed my hand that had blood from knocking Assas out on her shoulder and told her with a smile on my face and with an enthusiastic voice."If he does come back we will be ready. Why don't we go back home to clean ourselves up and have dinner. I thought of making dragon breast tonight." Angel and Kate jumped up and down cause I knew it was their favorite. Cole stood up and put his arm around my neck and whispered."I am glad that you picked me instead of this world. I love you for that." My cheeks were heating up where Kate had to ask."Daddy is mommy sick her cheeks are really red?" I tried to cover my cheeks up but Cole picked me bridal-style and said."If mommy is sick. I think we should put her to bed." The girls groaned but my cheeks were getting hotter and hotter."Don't worry I will put you in bed personally so that the girls can go play with the maids." Cole said that into my ear which made me blush even harder.