Chapter 8

I crawled into a small ball holding my legs. I cried and cried but no tears would come out. My arm started to burn the glow for one second then the whole tattoo vanished into thin air. I tried to grab the air to see if I could grab it but all I could grab was air. "No, no Cole don't die on me I don't want to die again. Please save me." I screamed out at the top of my lungs looking at my arm that had the contract. I started at it while feeling more and more drowsy. I felt so sleepy that I closed my eyes.

When I open My eyes I found I was in a place that looked like a beach with no sun or moon but one light kept it lit. I realized that I was in the place where I met Cole. Finally tears came out of my eyes. They poured and poured falling on my arms. A bright glow that felt warm but really bright that blinded me. I felt a hand on my right shoulder. I began to cry when I realized who it was."I am glad your okay. Don't cry I am still alive. Remember I can't die." He gave me a smile that I loved. I ran into him and gave him a hug."I thought you died. I saw you die on a crystal ball. how are you alive I thought you were turning into a human being?" I cried while saying that not caring what his answer was but when I looked at him. He had peach skin and really warm hand. He was turning human. I was shocked at his presence.

"You hate don't you" He looked down while saying that."Who said that I hated it. Actually I like it." I looked at him with a big smile that was contagious cause he looked at me and smiled too."I will have to leave soon but I wanted to say that I will be coming for you." And with that he touch my arm and a bright pink glowed and a sting hurt my arm and a beautiful tattoo was on my arm."It's beautiful. What is it?" I looked at him and the pink flower."Its a contract like the last one but this one is a little different instead.""How is it different?" He just smiled and then he started to fade away while mouthing something."Wait what did you say." He gave me smile and said."Just wait and will tell you."

I opened my eyes to see I was in the cell again."Great I am in the cell again. Is There any way I can go back to the dream." Muttering to myself. I looked at my arm with the pink flower. A smile came to my face. Cole is coming for me.Again. I felt reassured knowing that I was being rescued by Cole. I laid back relaxing but in pain from the needles.

After an hour or two I heard the door open and slammed against the wall. The noise startled me but when I say a figure from the dust I put my hands over my mouth and cried to see the figure come out of the dust cloud and run to the machine and flipped the switch off. The needles and suction cups fell to the floor when my barrier disappeared. I felt so relieved that I felt light head trying to stand up. The next thing I saw was Cole running to me and then a black mist.

I opened my eyes to see I was in the hotel room. I saw Cole by the window staring out the window. He turned to see me up. He came to my side."Are you okay? How are you feeling?" He kept asking me questions. I was shocked at first then gave him a smile."I'm okay. You don't have to worry anymore." As soon as he heard those he looked relieved. He gave a small sigh. He looked super tired even though he slept all day."Why don't you get some sleep while I make breakfast?" He nodded and I brought him to the couch and went to bed when he hit the pillow.

After breakfast we sat there in awkward silence. I wanted to be the one who broke the ice ."Can you tell me everything please Cole I think I should know since its happening to me?" He looked at me and then at the table. He looked disappointed while saying;"The man who took you. His name was Asad. He wanted your gift for himself. And he was also an angel but all he wanted was power so HE clipped his wings and came down to Lyria. I don't know how he got out though because I rule their. The only to get out of their is to make an contract but you're the only one who has been their for a thousands of years. Your gift is the gift of barriers." I was speechless."Wait what about this contract?"He lifted his head and smiled."This one is a different one from the other one but not that different. Cause this one is a bound contract called 'life bound' It means we are bound together forever." He lifted his shirt and the same flower was on his side of his stomach but blue."Wow that almost sounds like a proposal."Shocked out of my head and I did not mean to do that. I looked at him, he gave me a smile."Maybe it was."