Chapter 9

Those words was stuck in my mind 'Maybe it was'. Every Time I thought of those words I would start to blush. Man does he have to be so. So. Okay I don't have anything now But I will sooner or later. After breakfast we went out to get some food for lunch and dinner. We went to a foodmart that had little shops everywhere and all of them either sold food or junk that people would not need. Wow who would want to buy this stuff. I looked over to Cole and his face was lit up like a christmas tree. I turned away so that he would see me laugh at him. I guess he saw me laughing at him cause he put his hand on my shoulder. I stopped and looked at him. He pouted and that made me laugh at him more than before. The laughing was contagious cause I saw him laughing to. we laugh until we got done shopping. We laughed and laughed. I did not know when my lungs were going to give up.

After dinner Cole went to his window and looked out it. He always looks out their in deep thought. I walked up next to him and looked out the window."It is a pretty view is Cole?" I looked at him then he snapped back into reality."Oh what. Oh yeah it's pretty." He looked at me then back out the window. He looked so frustrated."Hey. Whats wrong? You've been looking out the window every day. Are you okay?" I wanted to know so I asked him what's wrong but all he did was look towards me with his famous smile and looked out the window again.Okay I have enough of him."Cole get away from the window." I took the blinds to keep him from looking out the window. I grabbed his hand and I brought him to the couch slash his bed. I kneeled in front of him and looked straight at him."Cole tell me what's wrong. I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong. Please." He looked down to me and his face looked like he saw something horrible.I tooked his head before he could say anything and I hugged it gently though."It's okay you don't have to be afraid. Don't forget that I am here now I can help you now." I told him that in a low voice but sweet not to scare him out. I was about to let go of his head when I suddenly felt two arms go around my waist and back and pull me towards Cole. I started to blush a solid red then after ten minutes we let go of our hug. He gave out a long shigh and started to talk in a low voice that sounded like he was scared."I am afraid. I am afraid that somebody that I care about is going to die." I was surprised that he had somebody that he care about but I was upset that it was not me. Wait it's not like I have feelings for him do I? He continued."I helped her out then we are struck together now. At first I didn't like it. But then she was captured and then I felt something come over me then I realized that I had feelings for her but I don't know if she has the same feelings for me though. I wanted to tell her but I was scared that she might say no. Then we would. I love her but I don't know if she loves me too."

 Before he could finish I gave him a peck on the cheek.I gave him a smile while he just sat there looking with a shocked and speechless look on his face." I do have the same feelings for you but I could not tell you because I didn't get to see you that much for being captured a lot. And I do love you." He gave smile bigger than his usual smile. This smile had so much glee and happiness in it that it made me feel the same way."As long as you're with me I will help you with your gift okay and we both can get stronger. And help us demons with the demons that want to take over hell. And become a princess of the underworld. Deal." He extended his hand for me to shake or not. Making a deal with the devil, falling in love for a devil. I nodded and shook his hand. We both smiled with glee. Cole got off the couch gave me a hug that lifted me up in the air and gave me a smile. I knew that this was just the beginning to a great adventure with the man that I love dearly. But I also knew that we would go through obstacles but we would do it together. That night we left and went to Hell to learn and train together. And protect it from the stupid demons who think they can over take Hell.