Chapter 7

Shuddering while a male voice behind me said that in my ear. I was scared as I followed him out of the room hoping that Cole would wake up and rescue me again. But he just layed on the couch sleeping like a log. Fear caught up to me and I started to cry again but no tears came out. If a tear does not hit the tattoo then Cole won't come for me.

We walked forever and my feet were killing me. I did not know where we were going because the jerk put a bag over my head. After awhile I heard a door open and close we finally reached the destination. The man threw me against a pole that felt wooden. He tied my hands behind and around the pole. When he took off the bag over my head I was shocked to see who it was."It's you. B-But how how are you still alive." I stuttered at his face. It was the man who was called master and who kidnapped me. His smile that made me feel a cold chill down my back."Easy, I didn't die at all. I was in a different room when he attacked."

He brought a sword from his back waved his hands so that the guards would grab my hands and tie it behind my back. He raised the sword high above my head. I closed my eyes. I waited for my death again. After a while I slowly opened one eye to see a pink barrier around me shielding me from the sword. I was happy that I was not going to die. I looked up to the master he gave me a wicked smile."Boys get the machine from the rubble we have found the girl. " After hearing those words I felt my world just stop. The door opened and a machine came in. It had needle and suction cups and a blue smoke coming from the back that smelled horrible.

He took the needles and stabbed them into the barrier which made me scream out loud and he put the suction cups in various place on the barrier that made it turn a blue and red and other colors. He did not even care that I was screaming out loud in pain from the needle."Turn on the machine." The man heard his master and flipped on the switch. The machine started to whirl and spit out gases and felt sickening to me but the others wore a gas mask. The gas made me feel weak at the knees that I had to lay down to keep my energy up.

After the men left I felt weak after an hour or so the door flew open with the master coming in with that horrible smile.He had a crystal ball with him."Do you want to see what's going to happen to your little Cole." I lifted my head as quick as I could when he said his name. He brought the ball to me and I saw the hotel I was in with cole still sleeping. Wow how can he sleep so much. But the three men came into the room with axes and came over where Cole was and raised their axes. Then the crystal ball just shut off with they begun to swing down. I took the ball and threw it against the wall with all my strength. The ball shattered into millions of pieces. The master got angry and smacked my face so hard that blood came out of my mouth."Just wait you'll get to see him real soon real soon." He laughed while walking out of the room. I still had my hands over my mouth trying to cry so that Cole may find me.