Paper Trails II

S Y N O P S I S

As a dysfunctional, destructive, and strung out Neila struggles with the aftermath of traumatic events, she finds herself delving deeper into a pit of misery, loneliness, and anger.

And when the man who put her on the path of self-destruction returns, he soon realizes she's not the same girl he abandoned.

And she may never be again.

E P I G R A P H

"Sex is the consolation you have when you can't have love."
Gabriel García Márquez

T I M E L I N E

Start Date: 02/12/17
End Date: ------

D E D I C A T I O N

To all of you who stuck with me. Thank you.

N O T E
This story contains mature content including graphic language, content, and themes. Please read at your own discretion.

C O P Y R I G H T

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

This story, 'Paper Trails 2' including all chapters, prologues/epilogues, and associated content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Design and Patent Act 1988.All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (intoxicating- ; R.P) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright law. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.