8.

...Triple update?

I don't know if I still want him to play Nic, cause idk if I still picture Nic like this...but until I find someone I prefer🤷🏽‍♀️

"Hell is empty and all the devils are here

"Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

*****

He didn't look at me.

I was pretty sure my eyes were burning holes into the side of his face, and yet he refused to glance my way. There was no way in hell he didn't know it was me. There was no way in hell he didn't see me bidding over her.

What the fuck was he doing here?

I wanted to stand up, to march over there, to break his fucking nose and demand he tell me who the fuck he thought he was—I wanted to scream at him and hit him, I wanted to hurt him.

I wanted to hurt him.

But I was frozen in my seat.

He looked almost the same, except for the fact that the stubble had grown into something a bit more and he, for some reason, was taller than I remember. But he looked impeccable. He always did. His suit fit perfectly, showing off his great physique. His hair was brushed back neatly, and he held a cigar between his fingers. He brought it to his lips and inhaled, his eyes on the stage. I scowled.

He wasn't supposed to look good. The image of me flinging a chair in his direction crossed my mind and I turned around so I didn't actually act on it. I gripped the underside of my chair and took deep breaths, my abdomen burning again. But it was like the more I tried to breathe, the less air I was getting.

My eyes squeezed shut.

"I love you."

"This money...is mine."

"You're not leaving with my fucking money!"

Gunshots.

My leg bounced anxiously.

"You were shot."

"Don't you die. You don't get to fucking die!"

"Okay, Neila, just hold on a little longer."

I released my grip on the chair and balled my hands into fists, digging my nails into the skin.

"I can't be here. You're going to be okay. Help is coming. You hear that? They're coming."