4.

(Ya know I'm a Shameless fanatic, ok?)

"She wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell."

*****

"Okay, so..." I trailed off, eyebrows raised as I looked around. "What is this?"

"You are familiar with the term spa, right?" Raven glanced over her shoulder at me, a teasing smile on her face. Her ponytail swung as she walked, leading me past the front desk after showing them a badge-like thing.

"Yes. Quite. Why are we here?"

"A friend of mine had a leftover pass, and this was valid for two people."

"So we're here for, what, manis and pedis?"

"We're here for whatever you want. All I'm really interested in is the sauna."

"The—no, Raven. What is this, really?"

She stopped with a sigh and turned around to face me, her ponytail whipping around her neck.

"Neila. We are here to relax. You need to relax. You need one good day to relax and remind yourself that you're hot as hell and whatever it is you're going through is only superficial—"

"I think we both know my problems run a little deep."

She bit down on her lip and nodded. "Okay, yeah, maybe. That's not the point. You need a good day. I'm giving it to you. You are going to allow these amazing women to pamper you and your skin and you're going to walk out of here feeling refreshed."

"Cucumbers and a face mask aren't going to—"

"I know. Look, we're not here to fix whatever it is that's broken." She shrugged half-heartedly. "But we are here to get your mind off it for a few hours."