Hurt

Wednesday, 7:31 PM

Brown Stains drools over the hospital walls as a pregnant mother started her surgery inside a bloody bedroom. The sky blue floors sheds its colors onto the patient. Everyone was still, like every normal daughter was born to live young, wild, and free, Lei was not.

Wednesday, 8:12 PM

Lei is a baby at this point. Not as you thought this story would start but she was hurt by Mum. When she starts giggling or crying or making any noise, Mum would slap her to quiet down and hit her if she tolerates Mum's anger.

Monday, 10:43 AM

As Lei grew into a beautiful-kind teenager she started to become curious about the nature of life, how people find love and how technology supports the generation. She slept in her red pajamas and always read books every bedtime.

Monday, 12:00 PM

'Lei! Eat your lunch! I cooked you some fish and asparagus.
'I don't feel hungry yet, maybe I could save that for snacks?
'No! Just eat and feel what I have made for you. Don't you appreciate it?

Lei nodded anxiously then
started to head down to her blue decorated room without a single step, her mother started to pinch her nose, and grabbed her hair and pushed her onto their soft-beanbag chair.

'Is that how you treat your mother?
'No, I'm sorry Mum, I just don't feel well.
'Never ignore me! Because I was the one who gave birth to you! Do you know how hard that is? And I regret having you as a child!
'Well since you were so cruel to me, I didn't think you should be here!

Mum punched Lei in her face then left the house for days.

Tuesday, 7:25 AM

Leaving Lei, a young and joyful girl who is still fragile to the universe was a mistake. Now all alone her house that Mum gave a bruise to her soul is unforgettable. The ceilings faded, as the sunlight passes through the shattered windows.

Tuesday, 7:49 AM

Catching her breath, she woke up from trauma and shuddering in fear, but believes that the world is too small to be tragic. Her palms were red, scratches on her knees and cheeks, it was petrifying.

Saturday, 3:04 AM

It was at dawn when Mum came home, came in drunk and feverish.

'Mum! What happened to you? Oh no! You are not feeling well, let me get you a...

'Hold it! I can handle myself, just go back to sleep.

'Are you sure you're fine?

'Yeah, Yeah! Now go back to bed!

'Good Night?

Then after those words, the room became silent.

Saturday, 9:22 AM

Inside Lei's house it was cramped, hot, difficult to move, and part deadly. Mum's fever is at the climax, while Lei had an extreme headache.

'Mum! I don't feel well, can we please buy medicines, we haven't bought tablets since four months.

'Lei! If you stay here and I get our vitamins, will you stop annoying me and creating a big deal?