Power

Monday, 4:43 PM

A day has gone by, and Lei, Hamburt, Oscar, and Till were scattered into a circle and were put on a metal stretching pipe attached onto their backs, hanging on the ceiling, locked. Lei almost stumbled. Orange stabbed all the pipes onto the power circuit, absorbing the energy from Lei for himself.

'Orange! How could you betray your own brother for power! What! You will suddenly rule the world?

'Welcome! To Mexiça! No, I need your energy to destroy this portal once and for all! Our parents never cared about you! Your greediness have tortured time.

'We can still fix it together!

'There are nothing left inside this portal, Hamburt! Don't you see it?

'I created this portal, so you could explore my ideas! You were selfish!

'It was too dangerous! We didn't even find our parents, who cared and thought about us.

'It was only you.

The tensions grew between the brothers as Lei suffocates with her dried lips.

'I can't breathe, help! Help, Oscar!

'Give her some water would you?

'Amanda? What are you doing here?

'Oscar, I can be noticed, once the portal is gone, all curses will vanish.

'Really? Don't you see that he is just tricking us?

Orange pushed Amanda towards Oscar and had her attached back to the metal pipe.

'What! Why would you do this to me?

'Because, I need your energy to destroy your portal and to make the people of the Van Gogh City make me rich, and I could be the leader of this world! The portal is too dangerous and with all of your talents, will be added to mine.

'No! Hamburt stop him!

Lei ran out of breath, a cup of water wasn't enough to make her hydrated. Her body hung in place slowly turning around.

'Lei! Wake up! Be strong Lei! You monster! You let my friend die! Stop! I don't want your drama anymore.

'I have to get something from the kitchen just stay there.

Orange left while Oscar hatches a plan.

'What are we going to do? My friend who helped me get through my curse was just going to die? This is all of my fault, I shouldn't have left Lei.

Monday, 5:21 PM

'What do you mean?

'Till, I had to find your cure at Paris! You should've died there already.

'Don't blame me, Hamburt took us to the Big World!

'Because we took a detour and that's where the portal lead us to!

'You two arrived because of Amanda right?

'Quiet! You can break the pipes because it's art!

Oscar broke free and helped his team.

'Thanks, Amanda. Can you put the water on Lei, she has to be alive.

'Alright, you guys should kill Orange, he has gone too far!

Till, Hamburt, and Oscar went to the Kitchen and were trapped in a huge teapot!

'So, I see you have escaped. Lei helped me with my curse made me young again. Thanks to her, I can live longer.

'Oscar! You're turning red!

Monday, 5:32 PM

'That's it Till! Colors can make me powerful! Letting my emotions out can destroy Orange!

'Farewell Hamburt, I'm going to destroy Amanda!

'Oscar stop him!

Oscar blasted through the glass teapot and punched Orange, grabbed his scruff and grated him onto his tiles.

'What are you doing!

Lei suddenly boosted up and was alive!

'Amanda where are they?

'In the Kitchen go go!

'Lei! Let's finish this monster down!

'You know it!

Orange pushed Lei away from him and was limping! Towards the Dining Area, he slammed the chairs at Oscar.

'Get away from me! This is very important! I need the portal destroyed! It's too dangerous! I cannot take it anymore!

'Give up!

'I will never!

Orange dropped his chandelier on Lei and Oscar, the shards shone like diamonds when it fell, the art smothers inside their blood and were injured.

'Lei! My knees are bleeding! Get Orange! Come on!

'Ugh mine too! I'm struggling!

Lei and Oscar ran and kicked Orange's face, knocking him out.

'That is what you get!

'Oscar, thank you! My brother caused much trouble for you to defeat.

Monday, 7:12 PM

Finally, Orange was arrested for his wrong doings, and shut Mexiça for good. The heroes who saved Van Gogh City made the portal welcome to everyone.

'Welcome to Shamrock! Lei, Till, Oscar's Adventure Portal!

'That's right Oscar! In this dimension you'll find Dragons, Snow Monsters, Mermaids, Jungles!

'Be careful children, some curses are not made to be broken, once a witch cursed you, learn to use that curse to make you invincible!

'I had my veins turned black, you should find the potion to cure it.

The grass turned brown, the birds splits their feathers onto the pond, from Van Gogh City comes brave spirited warriors who blended and spread their passion to others forming a Society and Family within each other.