Quetzalcoatl

Tuesday, 8:03 AM

The Forest Rivers crunches its way through the hills of Mictlan. Lei bumped her head on a gray rock, and she met an Aztecan Warrior holding a spear and a bow.

'What are you doing here?

He pulled Lei towards the waters and smeared water on her skirt.

'What the heck? I just got here!
'It does not matter, please be careful, this is a dangerous place to be in! Who are you?

'Lei.
'Oh, I am Ashcrow Quetzalcoatl, the protector of Mictlan Grounds. Now get out!

Tuesday, 8:43 AM

'No. Listen, I need to find a special Pink Shell in this area, do you know anything about it?

'Well, thousands of years ago people like you have tried to capture the shell from Lantecuhtli. He is the major powerful leader of the democratious army and if you touch its shell, you would free the spirits of Mictlan.

'That just twisted my brain!
'Yeah, I'm heading to Lantecuhtli's Castle, you know... To deliver his goods.
'Can I come with you? You're not just gonna leave me hanging here right?
'Of course, you can come, but first you need a tribal patch from Kylie.

Tuesday, 9:14 AM

The two head down the trails for Lei's Identification Card.

'Hello! Anybody home?
'Yeah, who is it? It's me, Crow!
'What do you need?
'This is Lei. She needs a patch, cause she's new.
'Here, you just need it on your shoulder at all times. Goodbye!

While Lei got her patch, she dropped one of her keys from her pocket, and left.

'Wait! Crow! She left something!

Tuesday, 11:43 AM

They went on to the Castle and all the things went well until the Guards did not allow them to go inside.

'Please, she needs to come to and talk to Lantecuhtli.
'I'm very sorry but, the rules says, no new tribes allowed.

Lei punched and hid the guards in the bushes without anyone knowing.

'Lei! How could you!
'Crow, my destiny awaits! We have to get that shell!
'I trust you, because you need the shell, but please, be more careful.

The torches led them to the door, that says...

*Enter With The Desert Fish Key*

'Hey! I have the key! No!
'What's wrong?
'The key! It's gone!

With despair in Lei's heart, she was thinking that she had to go back to Sea and Harold.

'Anyone missed me?
'Kylie! What are you doing here?
'Well, I think that this belongs to you.
'I'm overwhelmed, thank you.

Tuesday, 3:12 PM

The door unlocked but the three smashed down under the glass tiles.

'What is this Crow?
'I have never seen this.
'Hey, I know where this is.
'Kylie, where are we?
'We are in the Shellkeeper's Room.

The room was golden, thousands of shells were bottled up in a jar, but the owner just marched into the room.

'We have to get out!
'Lei, I think it's too late.
'Kylie, we have to hide.
'Lantecuhtli! He's here.

Tuesday, 4:11 PM

His footsteps were booming on the floors.

'Hello, what a pleasant surprise!
'Mr. Orange? What are you doing here!

Lei pushed herself toward Lantecuhtli as, Crow and Kylie were hiding behind her shadows.

'Yes, it is I, Mr. Orange Lantecuhtli the King of Mictlan and the King of Mexiça!

'You set this all up!

'I know it's confusing but, I just need the two keys, I couldn't get it because I was excluded from those dimensions. So I built a portal for you to go and made up a fairytale and all that.

'You are a fraud! My Mum! Tim and Prune! Where are they?

'I can't spoil that just yet, this is not a movie.

'Why do you need the keys?
'To live and to refresh my body, because every year I get old and I need three keys and put it inside the shell to form my bones.

Lei was crying, then Crow and Kylie bumped a shell jar and the whole place cracked.

'What have you done!
'We're sorry Mr. Lantecuhtli!
'Crow! No we are not!

Lei punched Orange and got the last key and the shell from his neck and ran out the door but Kylie's leg was stuck on the jars.

The whole place just crumbled and now the three were on a stand, high rocks over molten lava.

'So you think you can just get away and leave me over here controlling your family?

'No! I've trusted you Orange!

Tuesday, 5:43 PM

'Behold! Presenting Mum, Tim, Prune inside the cage for what? Death? Because of Lei?

'No! I'm sorry.

Crow and Kylie were hooked up in a cage together too while Tim and Prune are together and Mum has her own.

'Lei! Remember the flowers, they don't grow themselves up, you do, you need to be strong!

'Lei, friendship doesn't last a day or two, you need to get us back because we are your family!

'Lei, i know that pain has been the biggest mistake that I could ever give but, you changed all of us to believe in ourselves.

'Mum, Tim, Prune! You don't have to do this, I'm coming up.

'You have three keys, and a shell, you can use those three keys but, one key doesn't fit.

'What are you saying?
'You have to save only four people from a cage.

The lava just got hotter.