Queen

Saturday, 8:32 AM

Harold ruled the Van Gogh City, and was on full sovereignty and ordered his obsessive wants, Oscar was still frozen, thus leaves Harold to control every single person on Earth.

'Harold! Stop this! Millions and Millions of families are at risk that are attracted to you!

'Why are you still here!

'I am bad luck to you! But not to my people!

'So, you'll save the world again would you?

'This is for my friend!

'He's in rock hard state, nobody can touch him because of a forcefield with flames when you touch, clever am I?

'Not enough.

Oscar melted from his trap and tackled Harold down to the mildew grass with petals on their faces.

Saturday, 9:18 AM

'He's art! Better use your brain not only your heart psycho!

'Shut your mouths! I'll be unstoppable when you two come back!

'What does he mean, Lei?

'Oscar, I don't think that this is gonna be good!

Harold rose up to the blue shadowed skies bringing dust, sweat, blood, and gravity upon his arms. He pumped Lei and Oscar back the portal.

'Go back where you came from.

Monday, 11:09 AM

'Oscar! I'm here! For your art lesson?

'Sir Hamburt! I thought we already painted a garden, today!

'We will! You must've looked at my planner.

'I didn't...

'Let's start then, make sure your strokes are straight.

Oscar was sent at his past a little back when he was cursed, still he lived in Lightning Bug Place.
Sir Hamburt was Oscar's trained instructor but vanished away because of Reese when he moved in, and cursed him. Oscar did live in the Place but only Hamburt knew him.

'I hope you're enjoying, keep the blend bright.

'Where am I? Lei! Harold!

Wednesday, 4:21 PM

'No! Mum! Don't hurt me!

'Just go away! I don't like you!

Meanwhile, Lei was stuck on programmed Mum and was on her way to become a warrior.

'Where are you Oscar?

'Tell me when you are ready to listen!

As usual, Mum hits and slaps Lei on her face, but Lei went to Lightning Bug Place, nothing in time will change, it is all controlled by Harold.

Sunday, 10:28 AM

'Queen Amanda! Get Out! Go to the farthest place you've ever known!

'Oscar, don't worry, everything is gonna be fine, just relax.

'You don't understand! Reese will be here in any minute.

'I'll just go to Lei, maybe her bug will be gone.

'Lei! Take me with you! I need her!

'Get inside your cage!

'Reese!

'You don't know anything about me!

'You are Queen Amanda?

'Yes! I shapeshift into a guard to get in here and I would do the same in every world to get my powers back! Creativity is not an option.

Queen Amanda have cursed Oscar and is going to do the same to Lei.

'Lei! How are you?

'I'm not fine, witch! I've heard everything I need to know!

'I'm here!

'Tim! What are you doing here!

'I just killed Amanda!

'No, you didn't I'm going to the next portal!

Oscar managed to escape by destroying the torch art, and Lei fought his Mum and got the necklace then went down to Oscar.

'Oscar! Let's get back! The Van Gogh City Portal needs us!

'Let's fight for the right thing!

Saturday, 8:34 AM

'There's Queen Amanda.

'Can't believe we trusted her.

'What's our plan, Oscar?

'Do the right thing.

Amanda's prestige grew a lot bigger as she destroys the town and produced peasants for her own. With a silver cloak and red hair, with a golden gown, the war is on.

'Amanda!

'What a surprise! My two guest stars! Give a big round of applause for Lei and Oscar!

'Cut the act! She's a fraud!

'Lei! They can't hear you, they are under my control.

'Your wicked, the people need a better leader than you.

'Who? The Government? They were the reason why I fell in despair!

'Why?

'Oscar, they were the ones who created the portal. I was a lot like you, but trapped, cursed and was invisible inside the portal. I will never give up! Go away from me! I have a business to make.

The skies turned violet, the roads whiplashed across the crevice of the backyards, making a huge mess behind Amanda's throne.

'Stop! We can help you!

'Yes, Oscar is right!

'Really? Prove it to me.

'By?

'Defeating Sir Hamburt who once stole my image, then I will set your planet free.

The three promised to each other to follow their hearts and to hold and preserve justice within time, because, someone else might encounter this kind of danger, Oscar and Lei is about to open.