Garden

Tuesday, 4:16 PM

I sat on my dining table staring at our old vintage vase, thinking at how unlucky I am. Then just when I was about to stand up, a knock

'Lei?
'Who is it?
'It's me Prune, your mentor.
'I don't think I need you.

Prune is Lei's teacher, her past school friend. Of course Mum cared about her education and does not want to be bothered by Lei, so Prune taught all the basics in all subjects.

'Let's start our lesson, shall we?
'I really don't feel like studying right now.

'Lei, you have to work with me, because in a few weeks, there is a prize for you if you win! It's a Contest.

'What do we need to study?
'Biology and Arithmetic.

So, Prune demonstrated her specialty, powering Lei's mind back on track again by using strategies.

Tuesday, 5:05 PM

Leaf was blowing at their backyard, the petals push its way to the sidewalks, crystal skies, and warm temperature.

Lei had nothing to worry about, her problems brushed off his shoulders without her Mum.

Prune was wearing a bright red dress, leaving Lei to rest.

Tuesday, 6:50 PM

Lei went out for dinner, she had Taco Tuesday at Mexiça, the restaurant owner, Mr.Orange was took care of Lei everytime she's in the restaurant, since she moved in Opal Street.

'Here you go, Lei, crunchy corn taco with green salsa, beef, and tomatonion crisps.

'Thank you Mr.Orange, you make me feel at home.

'No problem, you deserve this, you can come anytime you want.

Tuesday, 7:12 PM

Lei went home in tender comfort, loved, and sleepy. The night is dark, time to rest to be blessed.

Wednesday, 9:23 AM

Heat started to melt down the roof, it was a hot sunny morning, Lei sweats her body into a puddle of mud, as she did her gardening at the yard.

Thirst, makes us lose our breaths, suffocate, crave, and die.

Lei drank a glass of frost water, continued to plant orchids and daffodils that smells like apples.

'Prune? Hello, it's me Lei, I was wondering if you can come over my house and have some lunch?

'That's wonderful, yeah sure, I'm not busy with work.

Lei called to celebrate her three years of gardening. She and Prune lived active in the yard.

Wednesday, 11:42 AM

Just when, they were full of joy, over the fence were the police, with a false mystery began.

'Is this Lei's house?
'Yes this is where she lives, Lei! Someone's looking for you.
'Prune who is it?
'I'm Officer Ford, and it's about your Mum.