Robotic

Tuesday, 6:32 PM

The chilly night breeze blossoms under the lava infused cage.

'Save Me! Lei! I am your Mother!
'Don't listen to her Lei. Its a waste of time.
'You monster! How dare you forbid her!
'Silence! Mum, I will save you. I just need to jump. Trust me.

Lei leaped over the black rocks and some green vines fell gradually onto the lava.

'Lei, it fits! Let's go!

Lei and Mum went on to Tim and Prune's locks, it was pretty rusty.

'Better hurry up, or you will fight with the flames.
'Shut up Orange, you are just a weak, old, fat, and smelly witch!
'Nice one Mum!

Lantecuhtli programmed Mum, Tim, and Prune to confuse Lei, but he failed.

'Lei! I'm so glad you saved us!

Tuesday, 7:16 PM

It was the night full of revealing Lantecuhtli's Secret, and he started to put a spicy spin on this jungle.

'Crow! I'm coming!
'But does the key fit?
'Kylie, just trust me.

Mum, Prune, and Tim were over the corner as Crow and Kylie makes their plan out.

'Hold on! Hold on!
'How do you like this Lei.

He raised the magma over halfway above his knees almost on Lei's feet.

'Crow, It doesn't fit.
'Lei, you can leave us.
'No, I can't. You were the one who helped me get here and get my access.

'You are running out of time! Go now!

'Kylie, I can't go just yet. Without you, you'll never get to live your dreams. That no matter where you are right now counts and you have to protect Mictlan!

'Oh, how sweet, kill me now.
'No! Lantecuhtli! They will still be saved by me!

Tuesday, 8:00 PM

According to Lei, she was to become the warrior of Mictlan, and live on her own heart with her dreams higher than the skyscrapers, until one last breath.

'Give me the shell, Lei!
'What are you doing?

Lei was hanging on Crow's cage, about to drop her on the fiery grounds of Mictlan.

'Why are you doing this? I'm about to save you!
'You Idiot! I need to live!
'Quetzal, what are you saying!
'Kylie, you can join me if you want.
'No! Kylie! I can still save you! Kick him in the eye!

The shell opened the cage free, while Kylie pulled Lei's arm onto the open cage. The earth stopped and the world darkened.

'Go save yourself Lei, we'll be just be over here dying alone.
'Crow! I don't wanna stay with you!

Kylie kicked Crow in the gut, and Lei helped her cross over the rocks. Crow went crazy about their survival, and went bipolar.

'Listen, can you even hear yourself? We can both live together.
'Well, you shouldn't. Because I am the protector of Mictlan, not you!

Lei and Ashcrow fought for agony and valor but Crow grew boastfully and greedy to live. Ashcrow was hanging from the cage while Lei went over the rocks and hit him with his spear and scratched his knuckles and was broken by his own demons.

'I have my three keys and shell, what shall I do with it?

'You should've been more clever about this because now we are outside the Lava and standing on the forest beanstalk.

'What beanstalk?

Wednesday, 12:00 AM

The Beanstalk grew instantly by Orange's Beans. It tangled Mum, Kylie, Tim, and Prune altogether in one vine. While Lei and Lantecuhtli were free and started their little wars.

'Stop! I know that you are better than this!
'I am getting older! What do you expect me to do? Die!

'I need my prophecy, thank you for fulfilling it for me, now I need it!
'No! Next year, you're gonna fulfill it again, it's gonna be hard, painful, and you're gonna live in destruction!

'I have to, I have no choice. You wrote it for my mission right? To destroy you?
'I didn't wrote that!
'Then who did?

'I did.
'Mother? Why so?
'I was the one who guided you and get you safe by my side! It's my job.

'Thank you Mum, I can't wait to receive your slaps.
'Don't worry, it's free.

'Pay the rent and set your soul to the clouds, Lantecuhtli.

Wednesday, 2:12 AM

'I give you my word, I have to uncover and find myself to stop pretending that I am powerful at all costs and maybe make you a warrior, and kill me?

'I don't need to be a warrior, because loving and being surrounded by your family, like we are right now, so if you wish to live then I set you free, young, and fresh.

Lei gave Lantecuhtli her keys and made him feel better and young.

'The same for you, Lei.

Wednesday, 7: 31 AM

Sunrise.

Mum, Tim, Prune, Kylie, Lantecuhtli, and Lei were together in the same room with their hopes up. To start a new life with nothing to lose and nothing to say.

A spark.

'In reality, the best is yet to come, but in fantasy, the worst is yet to come, but in both dimensions, the best and worst is yet to come if you don't trust each other. Live while you're young and become the better of yourself last year.