Path

Saturday, 10:21 AM

What is this place?
'Tim, I think it's a path.
'Yeah, Lei, maybe a door to someplace.

They have finally reached the end of the passage through cobwebs and moss, it lead them to Lei's house.

Saturday, 10:46 AM

'How dare you children to step on my house!
'Mum!?
'I thought you left already! Tim! You don't belong here! And Prune, stay away from my daughter!
'No Mum, they don't deserve to be punished!
'Then you do.

Mum slapped and dragged Lei onto her bedroom and slept, in front of her friends.

'Now, do not ever go back, or you will be destroyed by me.

'Yes, Madame, we are sorry.

After that painful event, Lei wondered why Mexiça lead to the house, she asked Mum, but Mum did not know.

Saturday, 1:56 PM

A call from Ford, the owner of the house needed them to pay the rent, but they are broke.

'Lei! How much money do you have?
'I have ten dollars, what happened to the money you worked for in the Restaurant?

'It's all gone... I've been in the Royal Casino a couple times. Don't you startle me! Give me yours, will you?

Lei regrets Mum for wasting money, but forgave her, for she is sinless.

Saturday, 2:03 PM

'What are we gonna do? The contract ends tomorrow, for the final budget Mum!

'How many times do I have to argue with you about this? We are in good shape, how much did we earn?

'Fourteen Dollars.
'Just go to Mr.Orange and sue him for two-hundred more.

'Can you promise to pay him back?
'Lei, let's not think about that.

Saturday, 3:17 PM

The bright floors shimmers to the eyes of Lei elapsing flames on her way to Mr.Orange

'Hello! Welcome once more Lei! How may I help you?
'I need money.
'Oh.
'We can pay it back once we have...

'No, I don't think that, would be necessary. Come to my Office. I have something to tell.

The ash-brown hair of Orange gleamed and he stepped over the table and sat.

Saturday, 3:28 PM

'Your Mum, is irresponsible, depressed, abusive, but knows how to love. She cooks you seafood to keep you healthy and programmed to make you strong and fearless.

It's time, to go through the portal.

'How do you know this?

'I have cameras around. This is a false dimension. You were brought to here because of some kind of ancient prophecy.

'This is not real, and I am just dreaming.

Lei breathes at a turtle-like speed, and her cheeks reddened.

Saturday, 5:34 PM

'It's time. To fill your prophecy, so you know, you can be freed.

'But I'm not ready, who do I talk to? what do I do?

'Just follow these rules and go to the portal that you've opened, and now it is activated.

'I hope you free your history and survive.