Chapter 3: Meet My "Boyfriend"

Anushka calls up an old friend who she trusts so much. They've been friends for years.

"OPPAAA!!" She smiles widely at the sound of his voice.

"ANUSHKA I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!"

"AH... Um. I actually need to talk to you about something.. And ask you a big favor. Wanna meet up?" Anushka starts shaking.

"Ok sure. See you between 10 and 11 tomorrow at the park"

"Ok cool... See you then." Anushka gets a good sleep that night and is up ready to see an old friend the next day.

"JUNGKOOK OPPA!" she sees him and calls for his attention.

"OH! HELLO OH MY GOD!!" jungkook runs towards Anushka and gives her the best hug she's gotten in what feels like years. "what did you need to ask me...?" Jungkook asked Anushka about the favor.

"oh right.. Um. I need you to.. Uh.. Omg. I need you. Huh. I just need you to pretend to be my b-boyfriend. And actually... Husband.. The husband bit has to be by 2 weeks from now... Oh my god why did I get stuck in this mess?!!!" Anushka is stressed

"Why..?" Jungkook is really confused.

My parents arranged a marriage for me.. But I don't want to do it even though that said it would only be for a few months. And so just for 5 months.. I need to be your wife...."

"Are you crazy..?" Jungkook smirks his evil smirk.

"What.." Anushka doesn't know what is about to happen.

"I think... Um. Maybe..." Jungkook stops and stares into Anushka's eyes. He takes a step closer. Anushka, not knowing what to do takes a step back. Jungkook chuckles. "Of course I can help. Its just acting right... Huh?" Jungkook's body is pressing against Anushka's in seconds. "maybe I don't even have to act" he whispers softly in her ear. He then takes a few steps back and laughs hysterically at Anushka's expression on her face. "I was only ACTING!" Jungkook falls to the ground laughing.

Anushka then realizes what had happened and laughs at herself. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

Anushka has a great time laughing with jungkook. On the way home Jungkook buys an icecream for Anushka and himself. They walked the streets as the sun went down.

"So, earlier. When you said you'd help me out.. Was that bit true?" Anushka asks.

"Hm of course it was. You're my best friend and I would never want you to be miserable" Jungkook says things that make Anushka feel so comfortable and happy.

Jungkook wrapped an arm around Anushka's shoulder, "Woah.. Are you cold?" Jungkook asks.

"No, not really.."

"I don't know. Go home and get warm... I'll walk you home." Anushka thanks jungkook and they walk to her house together. As they enter Anushka's house they see a note. Her brother had moved out. He baked cookies for her.

"Wow, house to yourself now huh?" Jungkook stares at the house while walking to the kitchen. Lost in the beautiful sight of the chandelier on the ceiling, he runs into Anushka who is holding 2 cookies. Anushka is pinned to the wall. Anushka just smiles "Want one...?" She giggles as jungkook takes the cookie out of her hand and walks away.

"ah now you get to experience a whole house to yourself" Jungkook says from across the room. Anushka then walks over to him...

"Not for long"

SHORT CHAPTER SO I DECIDED TO UPLOAD IT NOW. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!