Chapter 13: Forgive Me

"Anushka, I'm going out. Just to buy some food."

"Oh sure is food just another name for inconsiderate slut you want to get back with." Anushka rolled her eyes.

Jungkook just sighed and walked out the front door.

"Jun Seo? I need your help. Come over in half an hour?" Anushka called Jun Seo as soon as Jungkook left.

Jungkook still hadn't come back and it was already 20 minutes after he left. Anushka and Jun Seo were in the kitchen talking.

"Do you love him?" Jun Seo asked.

"What?" Anushka didn't want to answer. She didn't really know.

"You care about this enough to possibly be in love with him."

"But I'm mad because he lied... and. He tried to ch-" Anushka froze. "HE'S SO ANNOYING. Why can't he be like he was in school?!"

"Maybe because he loves you!" Jun Seo sounded annoyed.

"I don't care. I won't ever forgive him." Anushka crossed her arms.

"You told me you'd never forgive me. And now you're calling me for help." Jun Seo simply said. "I'm going to leave you here alone to think." Without saying anymore, Jun Seo left.

Out the front of Anushka's house, Jun Seo ran into Jungkook. None of them said anything. Jungkook gave a quick glare and then started to walk even faster to the front door.

"Jungkook!" Jun Seo grabbed Jungkook's shoulder and turned him around. "Go easy on her."

Jungkook harshly took Jun Seo's hand of his shoulder and walked away.

"Anushka. I bought you ice-cream!" Jungkook said sweetly. He slammed the food on the kitchen bench. "Why was he here, Anushka?" He said quietly.

"What did you say?" Anushka asked.

"Jun Seo was here. Why?" Jungkook looked up at Anushka angrily. "Is this your way of getting back at me? Huh?" He walked to Anushka.

"What?! NO! It's nothing like that! I'm not a cheater LIKE YOU!" Anushka grabbed her phone and started to walk away with slight tears in her eyes.

"Where are you going, miss?" Jungkook ran over and blocked the front door with his arm.

"Oh you know." Anushka began. "Just need to take care of my friends cat!" She yelled and pushed Jungkook out of the way. Jungkook held the door shut. Anushka looked up and Jungkook, "I'm visiting someone. I need to be away from you. You hurt me." Anushka pushed one more time and walked out.

Jungkook decided to call Jimin.

"YOU WHAT?!" Jimin yelled.

"It was just-" Jungkook was interrupted by Jimin.

"YOU JUST GOT MARRIED!"

"Listen to me!" Jungkook snapped. "It was all fake. I was helping her get out of another marriage she didn't want to go through. So the love was all fake. But I started liking her... a lot. And I didn't want to get too attached, so I tried to use Tiffany to get over Anushka."

"Oh that's why Tiffany called crying on the phone. Wait-"

"SHE WAS CRYING?! I'M SUCH AN IDIOT! HOW MANY PEOPLE-"

"IT'S OKAY, Kookie. calm down. Everything will be fine. I promise. You need to tell her everything."

"But how? She said she will never forgive me." Jungkook almost started crying.