Chapter 6: New Roommate

Anushka woke up to the sound of a knock on her front door. She looked at the time.

'8:00'

"Shit, it's Jungkook."

She opened her phone as she got up.

JK: WAKE UP!!

A: Ok I'm coming...

She ran to the front door while she quickly tied her hair up. She opened the door to Jungkook who smiled as he tilted his head.

"I brought coffee..." He said cutely.

Anushka just rolled her eyes smiling and walked back inside. Anushka stopped when she realized Jungkook wasn't following her.

"Coming, Jungkookie...?" She laughed and he walked in to pass Anushka her coffee. Anushka looked at Jungkook as if she was waiting.

"Mocha." He said.

"You never forget! Thank you" Anushka took the coffee and went to sit down. She was still a mess, she only just got up. She was thinking about getting dressed but she didn't want to leave Jungkook alone.

"I can tell you only just got up. I haven't 'packed any of my stuff yet, so after our coffee I'll let you get ready for the day and I'll go pack my things." Jungkook knows Anushka too well.

"Haha ok sounds good." Anushka smiled.

After talking and drinking their drinks Jungkook left and Anushka went to start getting ready.

*JUNGKOOK'S POV.*

Oh my god I have so many things this is going to take forever. I'll just pack what I need. Ok those boxes for clothes... that one for my favourite possessions. What else do I need. Phone, Laptop, chargers for those. I didn't really know what to pack, so I just packed whatever I could. I looked in a folder I haven't seen in a while. It was full of memories from school!

I was looking through that for a couple of minutes and in the back I found more photos of my friends and I.

'Yr. 9, Kim Taehyung, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seok Jin, Min Yoongi, Jung Ho Seok, Park Jimin, me! Forever friends. Nothing can ruin our friendship. Nothing. No cannons, swords, diseases, bullets. All seven of us, make what we call a bulletproof friendship!!'

I read what was written under a photo of all seven of us. I hadn't seen them in a while. I'll have to invite them to the wedding! After flipping another page, I saw a photo of Anushka and I. It had writing on the back,

"I will always be your friend!! Bulletproof friendship! - Anushka <3"

*FLASHBACK*

I was stopped by Taehyung when he tried to take a photo of Anushka and I.

"Stop that!" I said. Everyone laughed and eventually Anushka and I posed for the photo. I looked at the photo and started laughing really hard. I showed Anushka and all of us laughed together at how ridiculous we were. Today was the last day of high school ever.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Oh my god those were the days. I can't wait to see everyone again. I finished packing my things and put it all in my car ready to go to Anushka's house.

*END JUNGKOOK'S POV.*

While this was happening, Anushka was getting herself ready.

*ANUSHKA'S POV.*

I had a quick shower and put some comfortable clothes on after brushing my teeth. Normally it takes me longer to get ready, but it looks like I had spare time. I walked into Jungkook's bedroom and picked up the photo I put next to his bed.

*FLASHBACK*

"JUNGKOOK DANCE WITH ME HAHA!" I called for Jungkook. On his way over Taehyung had stopped him so that he could take a photo of Jungkook and I. Jungkook refused. But because it was the last day of school, he eventually let Tae take the photo. Jungkook and I posed weirdly and laughed loudly at the photo afterwards.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I turned the photo and on the back it said,

"Don't ever forget me. Our friendship is bulletproof, ok? - Jungkook <3"

*END OF ANUSHKA'S POV.*

Jungkook soon arrived at Anushka's house with all his stuff. He first brought in some things to sit on a shelf.

"Hey, Anushka?" He yelled from the room. "This photo... I have the same one! One you have me!"

Anushka rushed into the room and saw Jungkook holding two photos in his hands.

"Yeah.." She says looking down. "I'd never let go of that."

"Why is it in my room?"

"Oh, I didn't know it was the one you gave me... I just thought it was just another photo. But, clearly, it was more than that." Anushka looks up shyly. Jungkook walks over and pulls in for a big hug. They both never wanted to let go. Anushka felt Jungkook grip tighter. She sank her head into Jungkook's neck. "It was impossible to forget about you. It's still hard to get my mind off you sometimes." She mumbled.

"I should get back to work." Jungkook lets go.

"Ok. Let me know if you need any help."

Jungkook was soon done and went to look for Anushka. He sat next to her on the couch. "I'm officially moved in. Think of me as your new roommate haha!" There was a short moment of silence "We should start planning." He waited for a response. "Anushka...?"

"I know."

"Are you ok, Anushka?"

"Yeah. Can I call my dad before we start. He doesn't know yet." She replied.

"Oh, well ok he's the only one. I called my parents and told them. They're on holiday, but will be back in time for the wedding. They also said that they would help with planning and payments. I'll let you call your dad now." Jungkook left Anushka to speak to her dad alone.

"Appa..? Hi! I have really good news!"

...

When Anushka was off the phone she was in tears. Jungkook came in and gave her a small hug.

"My dad won't be able to come to the wedding. He's missing out on his own daughter's wedding."

Jungkook wiped the tears off Anushka's face. "Hey. It's ok, i mean-" He paused. What he was about to say was the truth. But was painful to him. "At least..." He  took a deep breath, "It's only fake." Jungkook felt as if he'd just been stabbed in the heart.

*JUNGKOOK'S POV.*

Do I REALLY have feelings for this girl. What am I thinking? "Maybe he will be back by the time you get married for real. When you marry someone you actually love." Ugh ok, I really need to get my mind off Anushka. I don't want feelings for her. It'd make it too hard to let go. Wait, there's that girl I used to know in high school. I wonder... no. It might help though.

*END OF JUNGKOOK'S POV.*

"Yeah, that's true, He isn't missing my real wedding." Anushka says as she wipes more tears. "Thank you for helping me. Thank you for everything."

THANK YOU FOR READING I HOPE YOU LIKE IT I'M NOT SURE HAHA.

Sorry for any mistakes, I'm really tired while writing this. so, yeah, MIANHAE~~~~ :")