Chapter 11: All I Have

Taehyung found Jungkook and asked for his assistance. When they got to Anushka and Jun Seo Anushka was asleep, resting her head on Jun Seo.

"We need to get him to a hospital. Take my phone and call an ambulance. I'll take Anushka to the hospital and meet you two there." Jungkook handed Taehyung his phone.

Jungkook saw that Anushka was sleeping peacefully. He carried her bridal style to his car and carefully sat her in the front. Half way to the hospital, Anushka woke up.

"Jungkook? Where's Jun Seo?!" She grabbed Jungkook's hand. He just kept looking forward,

"He's on the way to the hospital, so are we. He'll be okay."

"Oh, thank god. I hope he'll be okay." Anushka held Jungkook's hand tighter, which made him look at her.

*At The Hospital*

"Yes, he's okay. He should be awake sooner or later." The nurse said. "You can go in and take a seat if you want."

"Thank you."

*JUNGKOOK'S POV*

Anushka was sitting next to Jun Seo holding his hand. To be honest I thought they looked perfect together.

"I'm going to get some water, want anything?" Anushka asked.

"I'm okay thank you."

"Haha okay if you want any you can just drink mine." Anushka left giving me her pretty smile and laugh. Why did I feel this way? Why does my heart race when I see her? She came back right when Jun Seo had woken up.

"Jun Seo oppa...?" She walked slowly towards his side. "JUN SEO!" They gave each other a big hug. "I'm so sorry I-" He stopped her from talking putting a finger on her lips. "Stop that." She made me laugh a bit.

"Jungkook. Keep her. I told you. She belongs with you. I may not know everything, but I know that you two belong together. I know the marriage is fake. But one day, one day you'll realize it was real all along. Anushka, I love you. I really do, but-" Anushka interrupted Jun Seo.

"But what?! I love you too. Why did I ever let you go?" She started crying.

"Because, although everything felt so real, so right. It wasn't. You let me go because you had too. Although we love each other, we need to let go. Everyone needs to let go of things they love. I don't want to hurt you for a second time. Stay with Jungkook. He needs you, you both need each other. If I'm wrong, I'm not always going to be here. So be prepared for anything." Jun Seo gave me a warm smile. I didn't know what to think. Should I let them be together, or is he actually right?

Anushka looked at Jun Seo for a good 10 seconds before falling into his arms. "I don't want to leave you again."

"I left you first." Jun Seo simply says making Anushka stop and stare at him like he was an idiot.
"Now it's your turn." His voice sounded sad again.

"I love you." Anushka told him.

"Stop it." Jun Seo said softly as he let go of Anushka. "Go home with Jungkook. You should be on a honeymoon, not at a hospital. It's late anyways. Go."

I nodded as Jun Seo smiled at me. Anushka came up and gave me a hug. I looked at Jun Seo who was looking sad but proud and happy at the same time. "Please. Take care of her for me." He mouthed. I nodded once more before hugging Anushka tighter resting my forehead on her shoulder.

"Lets go." I whispered and Anushka nodded. We waved bye to Jun Seo and walked out. I wasn't sure if Anushka loved me for real. But knew that I loved her.