Chapter 7: Wedding Plans

It was Jungkook's first night at Anushka's house, and they hadn't slept much.

"But she hasn't really played at a wedding before..." Anushka buried her face in her palms.

"Well then, it'll have to be her first time."

"Don't you think she  would want to play at a real wedding?!" Anushka said while sitting up. She didn't look at Jungkook,  just straight ahead. "Sorry. I know we're the only ones who know that it's fake. It just not really right to put so much effort in to something that isn't real."

"It's okay. Call her and see if he can play out our wedding. Fake or not I'm sure we both still want it to be great. Maybe.. it sounds stupid, but pretend it's like a celebration for us hanging out again. You know? We're finally back together as friends and you might want to celebrate that..." Jungkook says as Anushka looked back at him.

"Okay, I'll call her now. Do you want to start with the invitations. Remember it's the Saturday after this Saturday. Just start with the people we've already agreed with, and then I'll come back and help."

Anushka had an old friend who recently started touring with just her voice and a guitar. People would book in times for her to come play at their event. And right now, she was in town.

"Hello? Kelly?! HI!"

"ANU!!" Kelly yelled. "Sorry... What's up i haven't spoken to you in ages."

"WELL!" Anushka yelled back and they both laughed. "I heard you are in town and I have a big event coming up. Even if you can't play there i still want to invite you. So... The Saturday after this Saturday... I." The suspense grew larger. "I'M GETTING MARRIED!" Jungkook heard Anushka from where he was.

"AWWWWWW I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! WHEN DID YOU GET ENGAGED?" Kelly was trying her hardest not to yell.

"Actually we only got engaged a few days ago..." Anushka waited for a scream, but Kelly held it in.

"Wow...wait. HOW THE HELL WILL YOU PLAN YOUR WEDDING IN JUST TWO WEEKS WHAT THE HELL?" There it is.

"THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT. You see, I was in an arranged marriage because my parents didn't know I already had a boyfriend. And when I told them, they called off the wedding. My mum told the guy I was meant to be marrying along with his family that I was recently engaged. His parents weren't happy. They told us we had to be married by two weeks. I hate them..." Anushka explained.

"Woah. Tough. Soooo.. who is he?" Kelly got excited again.

"Oh you won't believe it... JUNGKOOK!!"

"OMO THAT'S SO CUTE I'VE ALWAYS SHIPPED YOU TWO EVER SINCE HIGH SCHOOL CONGRATULATIONS!" Kelly was jumping up and down in her room.

When Anushka yelled out Jungkook, he thought she was calling for him. He ran to Anushka.

"Aren't you meant to be doing invitations...?" Anushka asks.

"You called for me though." Jungkook said with a confused face.

"OH! No that wasn't me calling for you... sorry." Anushka continued talking to Kelly.

"Of course I can sing at your wedding!"

After they had finished talking Anushka went to help Jungkook with the invitations. Jungkook turned to Anushka,

"Hey, do you remember our friends from high school?" He asked.

"Yeah, everyone. If there is anyone you want to invite just do it i don't mind. I was friends with whoever you were friends with... right?" Anushka asked.