Chapter 20: Jun Seo's lies - pt. 2

I added this gif because... why not? XD

"But what about the cake, why are you kicking everyone out?" Jungkook asked Jimin.

"I just want to have cake with you two." Jimin answered.

 "Haha okay." Anushka said nervously.

"You look nervous... what's up, Anushka?" Jungkook noticed a worried look in Anushka's eyes.

"Uhm I'm not sure maybe just Jun Seo." Anushka said.

"Where is Jun Seo? I didn't see him leave." Jimin looked around.

"Right here. I'm leaving now. Have fun with your great lives." Jun Seo opened the front door ready to go out.

"Jun Seo." Jungkook called. "What else have you lied about?"

Jun Seo shut the door and walked over to Jungkook, "Sit down, all of you."

"Must be a long list." Jimin said as he sat down next to Jungkook.

"Anushka, one thing before I start. I liked Tiffany, but she wasn't you." Jun Seo said.

"Don't do that!" Anushka snapped. 

"first lie. The night we broke up, Anushka."

"What...?" Anushka stared blankly at Jun Seo.

"On the phone, I told you that I found someone better. But I didn't, I didn't find anyone! I told you that I still loved you-"

"Wait! so... When you said that your new girlfriend died... she didn't really die? And she was a fake?! I SHOULD'VE JUST LET YOU D-" Anushka was cut off when Jungkook hugged her.

"Don't." He whispered.

Anushka was in tears. "You lied about someone dying?! How could you?" She moved Jungkook of her. "Jun Seo... Why did you cut?"

"I was still in love with you." He answered.

"It wasn't going to get me back. You could've died, Jun Seo."

"But really, how much do you care?!" Jun Seo spoke.

"MAYBE NOT AT ALL ANYMORE!" Anushka made Jun Seo flinch. "MAYBE, BECAUSE YOU'RE TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE, I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!" Anushka stood up.

"Next lie." Said Anushka.

"What?" Jun Seo looked at Anushka.

"You lied when you told me you'd stay with me forever and that there was no one else who could make you leave me. You said that you wouldn't give me up. You told me that one day, you'd love to see me standing with you, hand in hand, in front of our families waiting for someone to make 'us' official. Waiting for each other to say our vows. But look where we are now. You told me I'd always be in your heart, but one things for sure, you're not in mine anymore." Anushka grabbed her coat and walked out waiting in Jungkook's car. 

Jun Seo was left frozen as Jimin and Jungkook walked past him.

"Get out of my house." Jimin said not looking back.

Jun Seo bumped Jimin on his way out. "I hope... I hope you last with her. Don't be an idiot like me." Jun Seo told Jungkook before leaving.

Jungkook took Anushka home and they both went to bed straight away. The next morning Jungkook got a call from his mother.

"And so... you aren't coming home...?" Jungkook said with a worried tone in his voice.

When Jungkook ended the call, Anushka came up to see if he was okay.

"I'm okay, I still get to speak to her. I'm okay." Jungkook reassured her.

"Okay... I'm here if you need anything." Anushka said.

"I think you're having more trouble than I am. How are you holding up? With your dad and Jun Seo. It breaks my heart to see you like this." Jungkook got carried away, he didn't even let Anushka answer his question. "I know it's hard, but I'm here for you. How is your mum? How is your brother? Can I get you anything... Do you want to visit any of your family?"

"I'm holding up just fine." Anushka laughed.

"Oh haha sorry. But seriously are you okay?"

"I'll be fine as long as I've got you." Anushka replied.

"I'm going to work tomorrow... you won't have me then!" Jungkook joked.

"YAH!" Anushka hugged Jungkook, "I always have you, right? Even if you aren't with me?"

"Yes." Jungkook hugged tighter before letting go and grabbing Anushka's shoulders.

"Okay I'm getting a snack." Anushka ran away. She came back with a bowl and sat down as she put on the TV.

"What is th- Why are you eating frozen corn?" Jungkook laughed.

"I like it!" Anushka shoved some in Jungkook's mouth. "Try it!" They both laughed.

"You're weird." Jungkook said. Anushka just stared at him making a cute angry face. "I love you!" Jungkook smiled widely making Anushka laugh as she got comfortable next to Jungkook.

"Before you asked if I was okay with the whole Jun Seo thing." Anushka began. "I'm not, he's a jerk, he's always lying. It's okay though, just help me get through this."

Short chapter but oh well. And when I wrote the corn bit, it's because I'm eating frozen corn XD Does anyone else? :"))
Thank you for reading!!
Sorry for mistakes!
Probably ending this book next chapter and if not, definitely the one after.