Chapter 19: Jun Seo's lies - pt. 1

*ANUSHKA'S POV*

"Hello." He said smiling widely.

"H-hi.." I said nervously.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"J-j..." I was stuttering, after what I told Jimin, I could control myself.

"J...? Have you forgotten my name already?" He smirked.

"No. Jun Seo. I need to t-talk to-"

"Anushka follow me." Jimin came out of nowhere and pulled me by the wrist.

"Jimin where are we going?" I looked back at Jun Seo.

Jimin pulled me into his  bathroom and smashed me against the wall before blocking my way out. He was pushing himself against me really hard. "JIMIN!" I yelled.

He covered my mouth looking really serious. He looked out the door checking if anyone heard. He looked back at me and shot a big smile.

I raised a brow at him, "What." I crossed my arms trying to look pissed but I was trembling.

He started laughing. "I'm sorry. Did I scare you?" He backed off laughing.

"Park Jimin." I smirked. I walked up close to him this time and waited staring into his eyes. Until I hit him on the arm. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"

"I said I was sorry. I just need to talk to you." He said.

"Okay sorry about what?" I sat down on the edge of the bathtub.

"About Jun Seo." He simply said before sitting next to me. He started patting my back and comforting me as I buried my face in my hands. "What's wrong with you?" He asked me before resting his head on my shoulder.

At first I thought he was being rude asking what was wrong with me. But then I realized that he said it softly and that he didn't mean to sound rude."I ask myself the same question every day." I turned to Jimin. "Could you please help me?"

"I'll try." Jimin replied.

"What's going on, Anushka?" My heart skipped a beat as Jun Seo walked in.

"Nothing. We need a moment." Jimin told Jun Seo.

"Um... okay." Jun Seo slowly walked out.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?" I yelled at Jimin. "WE NEED A 'MOMENT'?"

"I'm sorry I didn't know what else to stay." Jimin put his head down.

I played with his hair a bit. "Don't worry Jiminie."

"Okay so, tell me your story." Jimin looked back up at me.

"I don't know how to explain." I got nervous.

"Do you love Jungkook?" Jimin asked.

"Yes. I really do." I tried to smile. Of course I loved him, but Jun Seo was playing with my mind.

"Do you love Jun Seo?"

I looked at Jimin with wide eyes,

"I... I think s-so."

*JUN SEO'S POV*

I didn't really leave. I was curious, I thought Anushka might have been cheating on Jungkook or something like that. I told myself that I'd only stay for a minute before someone noticed, but something made me stay.

"Yes. I really do." I heard Anushka answer Jimin's question. I was about to leave until I heard my name.

"Do you love Jun Seo?" I heard Jimin ask.