Chapter 10: Celebration Gone Wrong

"Anushka, did we invite that person?" Jungkook tried to wake up Anushka.

"Huh? HIM. NO WE DIDN'T INVITE HIM."

"OH MY GOD IS THAT THE GUY FROM THE OTHER DAY?" Jungkook shouted.

"What. No, that's his friend..." Anushka got suspicious.

*ANUSHKA'S POV*

Did Jun Seo send him here?!

"Hey, we didn't invite you sorry you'll have to leave." I sounded like a bitch, but I hated this guy. The girl Jun Seo left me for was this guys sister. Even before Jun Seo and I broke up, he was always a jerk to me. "Why are you here?" I asked.

He looked at me coldly and said, "To congratulate you. Congratulations, you broke Jun Seo's heart."

"UH EXCUSE ME? HE BROKE MINE AND THOUGHT I WOULD TAKE HIM BACK. MAYBE IF HE WAS SMARTER HE WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN HURT SO BAD." I yelled at him. He was pissing me off so much.

"DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY HE ISN'T DATING MY SISTER ANYMORE?!" He pushed me back. "SHE KILLED HERSELF! SHE THOUGHT SHE RUINED YOUR DREAMS BUT JUN SEO WOULDN'T LET GO OF HER. SO SHE GAVE HIM TO YOU BY KILLING HERSELF." He started crying.

Tears filled my eyes. I basically killed someone. I was so shocked. Suddenly he fell to the ground and I saw Jungkook standing beside me.

"DO NOT TALK TO HER LIKE THAT. I MAY NOT HAVE HEARD WHAT YOU SAID, BUT DAMN, BE RESPECTFUL. STAY AWAY FROM HER." Jungkook had started a fight. Jun Seo's friend got up and wiped his tears ready for anything that was coming at him. He gave Jungkook a hard punch in the guts.

"JUNGKOOK!" My sight was blurry as my eyes were filled with tears.

"WHAT THE F-" Jungkook got up for more.

"STOP!!" I yelled and ran over to Jun Seo's friend and gave him a hug. I could still see tears in his eyes. I pulled away and looked at Jungkook. "WHY ARE YOU  HURTING HIM. BOTH OF YOU JUST STOP. JUNGKOOK, HE LOST A FAMILY MEMBER, I FEEL BAD FOR HIM. I'M THE REASON THAT THIS PERSON DIED. IT'S OK FOR HIM TO YELL AT ME LIKE THAT, IT'S ALL MY FAULT. IF YOU WANT TO HURT ANYONE YOU SHOULD BE HURTING ME! It's all my fault!" I hugged Jun Seo's friend again. "I'm so sorry!" I couldn't stop crying. I heard someone yell and I turned around to see Jun Seo standing there, Jungkook on the ground.

"YAH! YOU MONSTER!" I yelled. But then I realized something. I ran up to Jun Seo, "I'm really, really sorry. Please forgive me!" I was crying loudly. He gave me a hug. I wouldn't let go.

"Don't cry. It's okay." He told me. I could hear him crying too.

"No, It's not. I'm so sorry." "

"I'm sorry too." I heard Jungkook from behind Jun Seo. "I stole the girl. You went through hard times to find out that she's the one for you. And I stole her." I looked up at Jun Seo standing next to me looking at Jungkook. I looked back at Jungkook. "Anushka. You don't really lo-" Jun Seo interrupted him,

"Keep her. You need someone like her, someone who will take care of you no matter what."

"Jun Seo." I got worried. He looked at me with no reply.

"Anushka is great, just like you. Now, have you told Anushka what I whispered in your ear the other day. Tell her now." He looked sad but smiled.

"Anushka, he told me to take care of you. But Jun Seo." He paused when Jun Seo started walking away.

"Jun Seo!" I yelled. I saw something fall on the ground where he was standing. A note?

'Jungkook will take care of you even if your love for each other IS fake.'