Chapter 2

As you and Connor walked to your car, Connor began to ask a few questions about yourself, including your phone number. Which you happily gave him.

"So how old are you," he said.

"Don't you know it's not polite to ask a lady her age," you said.

"Oh, I'm so sorry..." He began to reply but you cut him off.

"I'm kidding," you laughed. "I just turned 20."
He begins to laugh as he inches closer to you with every step. You reach your car and move your spot and he moves his car as well. After all was straighten out, you both walked back into the building together. Connor began to show you around and the two of you continue to talk. "So how did you decide that you wanted to work in athletic therapy," he said.

"Well I have always love sports and helping others. And I began to become interested in the therapy side when I began to learn more about training,injuries and rehabilitation when my teammates or myself would get injured," you replied.

"That's a pretty good reason," he said moving closer to you again. His hand now rubbing your lower back.

Suddenly, you guys hear Hall calling Connor, "Hey, yo Connor, you joining us for practice today bud." Connor laughed before saying goodbye to go get changed.

He came out a few minutes later. You were on the bench, learning the ropes of the Oilers training staff. Mcdavid would come over every few minutes for water and you couldn't help but smile at him. Once practice was over the guys would get change and have dry land activities. On your way to the gym, you felt someone grab you from behind. It was Connor."So what do they have planned for us today, Miss Y/L/N," he whispered in your ear.

"You'll just have to wait to find out," you replied.
He began to pout as you said that. You reach the gym and the guys were all goofing off. One of the trainers blow their whistle and they all stood there silent. The trainer then said,"Thank you. So if you didn't already hear as of today we have a new member to the training staff, Miss (Y/N)(Y/L/N). She will have the privilege of leading the stretches today." The guys all just looked at you with a few whispers amongst each other. Taylor nudged Connor and smiled. You smiled, trying to hold back a laugh. "Just kidding, you guys will not be doing dry land today. Today we will be doing some team building activities." The guys all cheered. 
After a few hours of relay races and other activities, the guys were free to go. They all went downstairs to shower before leaving. Being one of the only girl working there, you had your own dressing room. After a shower, you get dressed in your change of clothes you brought and you made your way out. Connor grabs you and pulls you aside. Waiting for everyone to leave. "I really like you,Y/N. I don't know if you have noticed my hints." 
You laughed,"Ya I have noticed."
"Oh good, if it's not to formal I would love to go out with you sometime."
You agreed and he gave you a kiss on the cheek before the two of you went you separate ways home.