Chapter 10

Packing was proven to be harder than you thought, especially with Connor snooping around your room. You had just finished putting your trainer's outfits in your bag and were now putting some clothes to lounge around in. As you put the last of your clothes in your bag, Connor came up from behind you and embraced you in his arms, softly placing kisses on your neck.

"You excited to come on road with the team," Connor said between kisses. He moved his hands down to waist.

"Yes but apparently not as excited as you," you said referring to his growing member digging into your lower back.

"Sorry, I can't help it. You just get me so turned on."

"Well maybe I can be of assistance," you said and he gives you a cocky grin. Both of you have been waiting so long for this. Neither one of you really thinking that it would have been a good idea while Connor had a cast on but now that he is able to play again, this would put his already good mood over the top.

"I definitely think you can," he said. Before you say another word, he spun you around and the two of your lips collided. You reached for the zipper on his jeans and as you fumbled to get them undone, Connor reached for the bottom of you shirt, pulling it over your head. You began to unbutton his shirt and he pulled your leggings and underwear off before helping you with his buttons.

Connor throw you back onto your bed before climbing on top on you. He began to trail kisses down your body before moving back up to your breasts. Connor began to swirl his tongue around your left nipple for a while before moving to suck on the right one. You threw your head back in euphoria. You reached for the drawer of your bedside table, pulling out a condom. Connor wasted no time taking the condom out of your hand and ripping open the packaging with his teeth before sliding the condom over his length. He separates your legs before pulling closer to him. As he did this you could feel his dick rubbing against your clit and god did it feel amazing. You let out a whimper followed by a moan as Connor slipped into you. He slowly thrusts into you as he gains a proper grip on your hips. He began to pick up speed and his thrusts began to get a little more forceful as he hits your g-spot every time.

You knew that you were both getting really close to climaxes. You began to dig your nails into Connor's back as you came, squeezing around Connor's dick."Y/N, I'm about to cum." His muscles tensed up as his dick twitched inside you. Connor rode out his high for a while before pulling out of you, removing the condom and throwing it away in the garbage bin next to your bed. He then rolled over and embraced you in his arms again. "Y/N, that was amazing." You agreed and the two of you laid there until you both fell asleep. It amazed you how both your bodies fit perfectly together like a puzzle.