Chapter 15

The road trip had felt like forever but you were finally back in Edmonton. You were so happy to be back. Don't get you wrong you had had fun on the trip but it just felt like a 14 day repeat.

Once you got back to your apartment, you began to unpack all your stuff and sort it into the proper places, putting clothes in the laundry and your makeup back on your vanity. You had just finished doing so when there was a knock on your door. When you opened it, it was none other than Connor. You let him in and he immediately picked you up and began to kiss you passionately as he carried you to your couch. He set you down before climbing on top of you. He held your wrist down as his kisses began to trail down your neck to your shoulder. You began to whimper and squirm under his hold. But you knew that there was no way he was going to let go.

He stopped kissing you and let go of your wrists and you grabbed his hand and began to lead him upstairs. He caught on and picked you up carrying you to your bedroom. He put you down and the two of you began to remove each other's clothes.  Connor tossed you onto the bed before crawling on top of you again.
"Where were we," he said.
"Right here," you said taking his face in your hand and leaning up and kissing him. He deepened the kiss and you began to stroke his member before grabbing a condom from your bedside table and Connor took the small package in his mouth before ripping it open and sliding it down his length. He slide into you and began to slowly thrust into you. You whined for him to pick up the pace and he did, continuously getting faster and slightly harder but not to the point where you were uncomfortable. He would slow down just to pick up the pace a moment later. This drove you crazy, you held off releasing until Connor was ready.
"I'm about to come,Connor."
Connor picked up the pace making it hard for you to hold much longer. Connor came into the condom and you released around his dick.

The two of you collapsed on the bed next to each other. You looked at Connor and he was smiling.
"Babe, you don't know how much I missed this while we were on the road. Everyday I was tempted but I knew that it wasn't a good idea with the possibility that someone might hear."
He kissed you with so much intensity and you gladly added to that intensity by deepening the kiss even more.
"I know Connor. I felt the same way. It felt so good to finally do this again."

The two of laid there cuddling with the odd kiss here and thee until you both fell asleep. You both had to be at the arena the next morning so you both needed to rest especially when you had just come off of a two week road trip.