Beautiful Insides

For all my pandas from Archive Of Our Own, the new chapters are on their way up, just bare with me loves!!!!!

Also, I got a few requests to work 5SOS in a little more, so they will be in the story too a little more ☺️

Zayn woke up with a groan and rubbed his eyes. Looking over sadly at the large curtains and realizing that its still dark outside, meaning its either late at night or early in the morning hours. With a sad sigh, Zayn worked his body up and out of Liam's hold, grunting when his feet finally the floor. Bracing his hands back around his waist, Zayn leaned forward and cracked his back somewhat painfully. His hazel eyes cast down and looked bitterally at his sleeping boyfriends and baby.

'If someone is gonna be up at this unholy hour it definetely ain't gon be just my arse.'  Zayn looked over evilly at his boyfriends. 'Which one of you bitches is going to fucking get up with me' Zayn smirked and then looked over at his baby boy who was sleeping soundly on Louis's chest. Zayn breathed out a sigh and lifted his baby up and out of Louis's arms. Marcel squirmed and whined unhappily in Zayn's arms as the Bradford boy jostled him around gently.

"Shhhh my little one, its okay baby" Marcel curled closer to Zayn, burying his head into his neck.

"Would you like some warm milk my baby?" Marcel sleepily nodded only half awake. Zayn gently bounced the smaller boy in his arms, while the milk heated up. He snapped a top on, grabbed his cigarette and lighter and made his way out and onto the balcony. He sat down and situated Marcel with the little boys legs resting on the side of his. The little green eyed boy's arms were tucked up between him and Zayn's chest while his head rested in the crook of Zayn's neck. Zayn wrapped his arms around his baby's waist and watched as his emerald eyes began to crack open.

"Is that my precious little boy?" Zayn cooed as Marcel gave him a sleepy dimply, smile.

"Papa, you have milk please?" Zayn kissed his nose.

"You want Papa to have the milk?" Zayn pretended to drink it until Marcel sleepily swiped at his hand.

"Papa you no drink milk, I do!" Marcel said as if his Papa was the baby and he was the adult. Zayn grinned, then pulled the bottle out of Marcel's reach.

"Papa, I big boy, I hold!" Marcel squirmed in Zayn's arms until the bradford boy tightned his arms around him.

"I don't think so baby boy, let Papa hold it for you okay?" Marcel pouted slightly but opened his mouth. Zayn fitted the nipple of the bottle into Marcel's mouth and watched the little boy drink. With his other free hand he lifted a cigarette up and to his mouth only to have it yanked back out.

"I don't think so papa"  Louis placed Zayn's silver, sleek e-cigarette in his mouth. Zayn glared at his blue eyed boyfriend unhappily but took a large inhale and blew the fancy purplish smoke out in a lazy haze as Marcel watched.

Louis piled onto the balcony followed by a very sleepy Harry and a glaring Liam.

"That fucker did it on purpose, he knew taking the baby would wake us all up." Liam glared evilly at his model like boyfriend, plopping in on a chaise lounge that was pushed up against the balcony and pulling Harry into his lap.

"Wait." Everyone was looking up at Louis as he stalked back into the house, only to come back out minutes later with a bleary eyed Niall in his arms. He sat down and pulled the slightly larger blond boy into his lap.

"So what's the plan today?" Zayn tilted the bottle a little higher so that Marcel could keep drinking.

"Jose has got Adrian at the warehouse where we used to smoke. However, he said that he doesn't want us going down there until later on tonight, so I guess that we are gonna take this little angel and go window shopping, buy him a few things."