Beginnings

Liam woke up first, rubbing his eyes and sliding out of the bed. Stretching his arms over his head, he sleepily walked out of the room and made his way into the small kitchenette. Leaning over the sink, he put his head down and closed his eyes, taking a few minutes to re-group himself. Five minutes later his head lifted to see Marcel sitting quietly on the ground by his feet. He smiled softly and spoke quietly as not to startle the baby.

"What are you doing out of bed honey?" Liam asked. A big pair of green eyes landed on him as the curly haired boy put his arms up. Liam complied and lifted his little boy up, waiting for him to respond.

"Papa gone from bed." Liam smiled and bumped his nose against Marcel's.

"Did you come out here to protect Papa baby?" Marcel nodded and wrapped his arms around Liam's neck.

"My Papa. "

Liam nodded and set about making breakfast for his boys. It was a bit harder having with a baby on your back but Liam wouldn't have it any other way.

When breakfast was done, he shuffled in the other boys as they sat down, he placed a cup of coffee in front of each boy, with the exception of Harry, opting out to hand him a mug of caffinated green tea. He and Marcel watched amused as each boy became more and more alive. Louis was the first to perk up, going over to Liam kissing him, and picking Marcel up.

"Is my baby ready to go have some fun with a new friend tonight?" Marcel frowned and buried his head in Louis's shoulder.

"No Dada, what if he doesn't like me because I'm still a baby?" Harry took over, standing and wiping his mouth before leaning over and sliding his hands under Marcel's armpits and lifting him up to sit on his lap before wrapping his arms around the smaller version of himself.

"Well, first off, he is a baby, just like you honey, and second, why wouldn't he like you baby bear?" Harry said calmly while picking up a discarded bib and putting it around Marcel's neck while the little one thought.

"Daddy, I weird, and nerdy, he may no wike my glasses." Harry's heart broke a little bit as he watched his poor baby boy tear up. He nodded at Zayn who came in front of the pair and took of Marcel's glasses which had become clouded with tears. Harry kissed at his baby's wet cheeks for a moment before picking up his spoon and beginning to feed his little one.

"Baby, what did Daddy Niall say about speaking bad about yourself, you know we warm bottoms around here for bullying, even towards yourself." Marcel whimpered before accepting another spoonful of oatmeal and cuddling into Harry.

"Now baby, he is going to like you because you are a precious little boy." Marcel seemed content with the answer as he relaxed back against Harry.

A couple hours later, after a quick phone call with Brinston and Bryan, the boys were packed and ready to go. Niall and Liam were busy fussing over Marcel, ensuring that he had everything he needed. Harry, Louis and Zayn quickly loaded the bags up into a black Suburban. Strapping Marcel into a makeshift car seat they were off.

After making a quick stop by  McDonalds for the requested food, they made their way up to a good sized two story house. Louis and Liam gathered the food, while Zayn and Niall got their overnight bag. Harry busied himself by gathering A nervous Marcel into his arms. They walked to the door and Harry bent his head to whisper in Marcel's ear while Niall rang the bell.

"You are fine Prince" Marcel nodded and clutched the two happy meal boxes in his hands.

The door opened to reveal a happy Brinston.

"Hey guys! Nice to see you again!! Come in, come in!" The boys stepped into the house and onto polished dark wood floors. They looked up to see an equally big man with brown hair, pulled back into a messy bun with a beard. He was smiling a big white smile, his green eyes twinkling. In his arms, was a small pale boy, who looked about Marcel's age. He had blond almost platinum hair with bright green eyes...that we're currently trained on Marcel.

"Hello!!!! Oh my goodness, One Direction is in my house!! Oh dear where are my manners??...my name is Bryan and this is our little one, Michael...he's about 2 years old." Marcel watched as Bryan sat the small boy on the floor. Michael was wearing a really cool Batman onesie. He was moving his hands around nervously and looked up to Bryan, holding his arms up.

"No no baby, we said no shyness today,look someone wants to meet you!" Harry kissed the side of Marcel's head and sat him down too. The 'adults' were quiet for a moment, watching the two babies. Michael looked up, and his large light green eyes began to tear up. Marcel's eyes widened and he scooted forward until he was in front of the other little boy. He looked down for a moment and pushed one of the red and yellow boxes towards Michael.

"Fis one has B-Batman toy in it, a-and I seed your onesie and I t-thought y-you might w-w-wike it..." Michael stared at Marcel for a moment before smiling and launching himself into Marcel's arms. He was frozen for a moment before wrapping his arms around Michael's soft fleece covered body.

"My name, Michael" Michael leaned back and patted Marcel's cheek.

"My name Marcel."

Sooooo, the play date has begun!!! Excuse the semi short chapter. As I said before, I am currently working and going to school full time, so updates might be longer in between, simply because I am tired. Please bear with me though, I will try to crank out another chapter very soon, thank you for all your love and support!!!!!