Don't Trust Strangers

{Frisk's Dream SansPOV}

I all of a sudden came to a place.I saw a shirt a blue one with pink stripes.

"Frisk!"I yell running to her.

She was hurt there was a nife, a nife in her chest.

"S-Sans wake up make the nightmare stop......please......."Frisk said.

Frisk disappeared and Chara appeared.

"Chara"I growled.

"Hey Sans I have a secret to tell you" Chara said.

She came closer to me and whispered.

"Frisk loves you....a lot...its gross, well to me anyway"Chara whispered.

I was slowly turning a shade of blue.

"Chara, why did you bring me here" I asked.

"So that you could watch her die again....."Chara explained.

'So, you just want to tourcher us"I said.

"Yeah especially, you"Chara said. "It's going to be payback for you killing me a couple years ago"

"I killed you because it was needed" I said in a low growl.

Chara came at me with her nife, I dodged the attack.I shot back, by throwing her at a wall.

Chara turned into Frisk.I knew this was a mind game I had to keep going. This was Chara because Frisk has a smile not an evil smirk.

She figured out I wouldn't fall for it and changed back to Chara.

All of a studded, red chains went around my wrists and ankles.Chara teleported right infront of me.

"What do you want....."I said in a low growl.

"To show you a memory"She giggled.

She put her hand on my head and my body went still I couldn't see.Then, I was in Snowdin.I walked to my house.I went inside.

In the middle of the living room stood Chara her foot ontop of Papyrus's head.

"SANS, SAVE ME"He exclaimed.

I ran up to him.She put the chains on my wrists and ankles, so I couldn't move.She smirked and crushed his head.

Tears were streaming down me face.

------------------------

Then I woke up and exclaimed "Chara!"

Frisk was next to me I had tears streaming down my face.

"Sans what was in the dream you wouldn't wake up!"Frisk exclaimed.

"S-she"I said trying not to cry more.

"Come with me"She said as she got up.

I got up and followed her to a pond.The moon reflected on it, it was beautiful.We both sat down.