An Annoyed Sans

{Sans POV}
{Time skip to three months later so its April}

Only three months of pregnancy out of nine and I'm so annoyed.I sat on the couch next to Frisk.All of a sudden she starrted crying.I hugged her and sighed.Sam walked up.

"Mommy what's wrong"She asked.

"Nothing honey"Frisk sniffled pulling away from the hug.

"You okay"I asked sounding annoyed.

"Yeah"She said.

"Sam your going to Uncle Papy's house come on"I said.

"Okay!"Sam said as she grabbed my hand.

I teleported Sam and I to Paps house and I knocked on the door.Asriel answered the door and sighed.

"Let me guess your super annoyed at Frisk"He sighed.

"Yes, can you please watch Sam so that I have less to worry about"I asked.

"Yeah, if you want she can stay the night"Asriel said.

"Please do"I replied.

Asriel nodded and Sam ran inside.

"Bye"I said.

"Bye Dad!"Sam exclaimed.

"Cya"Asriel said.

I teleported home and Frisk looked at me with a smile.

"Sans, I felt the baby kick!"She said.

"Good, and that reminds me you have that docter appointment to see the gender of the baby at 1:00"I said.

"I know I'm excited"She said.

"Well your still in your pj's"I said."and its 12:10"

"I'll go upstairs and get dressed"She said walking upstairs.

"Okay"I said.

I sighed and sat on the couch.It was already a lot of work to take care of Frisk.After she has the baby we have to name it, and I'll have to take care of Frisk, Sam, and the baby.I looked out the window and saw it was raining.Wow, that's makes my day ten times better!

Frisk came downstairs.

"I'm ready!"She said.

"Okay, take my hand"I said putting my hand out for her to take.

Her smile grew wider as she accepted it.I teleported us to the kingdom hospital.Frisk goes up to the front desk then comes back and sits in the cair next to me.

"Let's see if its a boy like we wanted!" Frisk exclaimed.

"I hope so"I sighed.

"Frisk and Sans Skeleton"The nurse called.

Me and Frisk stood and followed the nure to a room.I was told to wait until they let me in.I saw the screen.

"Twins!"The nurse said looking at the screen."would you like to know the genders?"

"Y-Yes please"I asked.

"Let's see, they're both boys!" the nurse said.

"Cool!"Frisk said.

After ten more minutes of talking and stuff we teleported back home.

"I'm so excited Arnt you"Frisk asked.

"Yeah..."I said.

"Sans, what's wrong you've been looking annoyed and depressed for three months"Frisk asked.

"Nothing, don't worry"I replied.

"Sans tell me what wr-"Frisk said.

"YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND! JUST STOP ASKING!"I yelled slamming my fist on the table.

Frisk backed away scared seeing ny eye go blue.

"I-I'm sorry..."I said calming down.

"Sans, whats wrong"She asked again.

"It's Soul Taker and E.S"I sighed.

"Soul taker"Frisk said questionably.

"Soul taker is the element being that took control of Chara and made her kill us all...."I explained.

Frisk now understood and nodded.

"The surface, especially you, me, Sam, Gaster, and now the twins"I said.

"Why, all of you have great power but why me"She asked.

"Your soul has no LOVE so its easier to control"I said.

"So we need to keep the kids and Gaster safe"She asked.

"Yeah, and I don't know how to do that! I need to do reasearch, take care of you and Sam, and build.my machine! It's to much stress all coming at once! Then in two years I have to train Sam on how to use her powers!"I said as I put my head in my hands.

"Sans, go upstairs and take a nap you've barely gotten sleep the past week and a half"Frisk said.

"Uhg! I don't have time to sleep! I haven't even started working on researching and my machine!"I said.

"Sans now!"Frisk said.

I sighed and trudged upstairs.I went to my room and fell asleep.

{Seeing a timeline Frisk POV}

I saw Papyrus, he was his skeleton self and in an orange hoodie and sweatpants.Sans was infront of him wearing what Papyrus would in my timeline but blue and white instead of red and white.He was telling Papyrus that he couldn't nap and he had to do work.Then Papyrus pulled out a lollipop.

"What's that brother"Sans asked.

"A lollipop it has sugar in it"Pap said.

"Ive never had anything with a lot of sugar in it before!"Sans exclaimed.

"Try it"Pap said giving it to Sans.

Sans ate the whole thing and it looked like his small while pupils turned star shaped.I giggled as Sans jumped around the living room happily.I have to admit Sans looked super cute running around dressed like Papyrus.

{Reality}

I looked at the time.8:00p.m. I get up and go upstairs.I fall asleep and dream about that timeline.

A/N
Now you should know ??'s name!

Word Count: 858

-Sanmie