A Haunting Memory

{Sans POV}

I stood there my face no longer blue my eye no longer pink.

"What do you want to do today Sans" Frisk asked me.

"Want to search for a human village" I asked.

"Yea! Sounds Fun!"Frisk exclaimed.

"Ok, follow me"I said leading her outside.

We walked into the forest together and saw smoke we ran twords it.We reached it.A burnt village.Frisk run up to it.She looked around.I leaned against a tree and watched.She looked at me her bangs covering part of her eyes.She had tears building up in her eyes.She began to cry tears streaming down her face.

"F-Frisk"I asked looking at her sitting there crying.

"You won't understand!"She cried.

She was right....I couldn't understand..couldn't help.....

I sat down.I still layed against the tree.Frisk came over and cried into my jacket.I stroked her hair gently.

"Shh....tell me whats wrong, I might understand"I said softly.

"T-This was my old village..."She explained.

"I'm so sorry...."I said.

"It's fine I-it's not your fault"Frisk said.

We sat there a moment.Then she got up and seared around a bit more.She opened a dresser and smiled. She put a neaklace of some sort on and walked over to me.She sat down next to me.

"What's that"I asked pointing at the neaklace around her neak.

"It's my mother's neaklace it has a picture of my family inside of it.

"Well, you won't forget them"I said.

"Well I might get another one and put a picture of my new family"She said.

"Sometimes, I wish I could remember anyone else in my family besides Papyrus..."I said.

"I'm sorry...."She said.

"I-It's not your fault"I said.

"Hey, Sans...."Frisk said.

"Yes, Frisk"I said.

"Wait before I ask you anything, you called me by my name!"Frisk exclaimed.

"I've done it for the whole day"I said cunfused.

"I've never noticed"She said.

"Anyway what was your question"I asked.

"Why were you always alone before I came. I came, then you talked to me and guided me"She asked.

"I don't know, seeing you come out that door I figured I'd say hi since you came from the door.You giggled at the woppie cushion trick and I felt you could be a good friend to have, so I guided you, now here we are"I explained.