Timeline Talk

{Frisk POV}

I yawned and woke up, Sans was holding me close.I then felt the morning sickness and ran to the bathroom.When I ran out of bed I startled Sans and he followed me.He held my hair so I didn't puke in it.I finished puking.

"Better"Sans asked.

"Yes, I'm good"I said.

He let go of ny hair and we left the bathroom.My phone was ringing.I answered the call from Asriel.

"Hey what's up.....What about her....okay....sure....sounds good....bye..."Then Asriel hung up.

"What did he want"Sans asked.

"He told ne to tell you to pick up San at three"I said.

"Okay, so why did you go to bed so late"Sans asked.

"Later than normal I know but I saw another timeline and you were so cute in it"I said imagining Sans.

"W-What Sans was it"He asked.

"Wait you know all of them?!"I asked.

"Heh, yeah...."He replied.

"Okay well Pap was like you and Sans was like Pap here. Pap gave Sans a lollipop and his white purples shaped into a star like shape.He jumped around the living room and it looked so cute, like a kid version of you"I said.

"Underswap"He said.

"Huh?"I asked tilting my head in confusion.

"There are MANY timelines. We are in Undertale.There's Underfresh, Underfell, Littletale, Zeldatale, Underswap, Fowerfell, what I call the Gaster Relm with Gaster Sans, and Dancetale.I think there's more but I can't think of them off the top of my head."Sans said.

My jaw dropped.That's a lot of Timelines.

"Wow...wait I know I saw Underswap but remember the wedding day, I spaced out while we were dancing and saw a timeline."I said.

"Yeah, discribe what I looked like" Sans said.

"You looked normal but had sweatpants and blue hightops, instead of shorts and pink slippers. Plus you did freestyle dancing"I said.

"That was Dancetale, I like Dancetale me he's cool"Sans said.

"So I can see different timelines"I mumbled.

"Wait! Oh no this is bad! Damn it!" Sans said.

"Wait why!"I asked.

"The more timelines you go to the more you mess up! S.T is making you destroy the timelines!"Sans said.

"Can't we stop him"I asked.

"Yeah....but we need to sacrifice someone, anyone"Sans said.

"Why"I asked.

"In order to get someone out of the void you have to put someone in" Sans explained.

"Who can do it"I asked.

"Your going to regret that question, only me, Gaster, S.T, and Error can go in there alive"He said.

"Error"I asked.

"He's another me"Sans said.

"You can't go! Can Gaster or Error go!"I said.

"Gaster won't do it he's been there once and he's not going back, its me or Error"Sans said.

"Can you talk to Error"I asked.

"Maby, I'll be back"He said.

Sans then teleported away.

"I really hope you don't have to go..."I whispered to myself.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch impatiently waiting for Sans to come back.After half and hour he teleported back., but he was upstairs.

"Frisk?"He said.

"I'm downstairs!"I replied.

"Me and Error Sans got an agreement of him going"Sans said.

"Great, but will Error be okay"I asked.

"Error already lives alone in a half void, so it won't be a big change for him"He said.

"Oh cool..."I said.

"I'm going to go pick up Sam because I need exersize"I said getting up.

"They said to pick her up at one its eleven"He said.

"So I want her to come home now"I said.

"Mkay I'll be here"He said as I walked out the door.

{Time Skip to 8:00p.m Sans POV}

Sam went to bed and Frisk fell asleep with me watching a movie.In summary my day wasn't as stressful as it had been.

A/N
Remember to comment two baby boy names for the twins!

Word Count: 668

-Sanmie