An Awkward Dream

{Frisk POV Frisk's Dream}

I came into Toriel's house.

What kind of dream is this.......

I was in a big white dress and Toriel was in a blue dress.

"My child, I can't believe your getting married today"Toriel said.My eyes widened.

Chara walked inside the house.

"Hey!"She said.

I turned around to see her.

"The bridesmaid is here!"She said then smirked.

She gave me a hug and whispered in my ear.

"Sans and Frisk are getting Married so I'm not killing anyone.....I brought Sans here just to tease you to"She whispered in my ear then backed away from the hug.

"I'm going to see Sans and how excited he must be"Chara said then smirked.Chara had a blue dress on to.
I was scared.

Why is she doing this......I can't kiss Sans!.....

"Mom, I'm scared."I said.

"My child, its normal to be nervous on your wedding its ok"Toriel soothed.

I nodded and went into the kitchen.I saw Asriel.

Asriel came up to me and whispered.

"It's actually me, I'm part of the dream."Asriel said.

"Ok, do you know why Chara is doing this to me and Sans"I asked.

"Sadly no"Asriel said.He was wearing a black suit with a blue tie and blue flower.

"Well you look nice in your suit"I said to lighten the mood.

"Thanks"He said.

"How are you here"I asked.

"I'm able to transfer from mind to mind and I came to yours to warn you about Chara and then I came here"Asriel said.

I nodded.

"Can you explain to Sans what's going on...please...."I asked.

"Yeah I can, but first you have to go with whatever Chara says otherwise she kills someone"Asriel said.

I nodded, then Asriel left to go explain to Sans what's going on. Toriel walked in with a human toddler.They had white colored hair and had green eyes.

"Come on Sam go to mommy"Toriel said handing me apparently Sam my child.

I grabbed Sam.

"Are you excited"I asked her.

"Yeah! Bone Heads going to be your  husband"Sam exclaimed.

Asriel walked back in.I told him to come in the kitchen with me.We walked into the kitchen and Sam came with.

Sam looked tiered and fell asleep.