Birthday Suprise and Picnic

{Frisk Birthday Frisk POV}

I woke up on the couch laying on Sans's chest.I quietly got up and went upstairs.I got dressed in a blue and pink striped sweater black leggings with Brown shorts and Brown boots.

I went downstairs.No one was up yet, so I sat on the couch by Sans's feet and played on my phone.In the middle of me playing a game Sans woke up, so I turned off my phone.

"Morning Sans"I said.

"Morning and happy Birthday"He replied.

"Did you get me anything"I asked.

"Impatient much"Sans said and smiled.

"Maby just a little"I said giggling.

"If you really want to know, I'm taking you on a nice picnic"Sans said.

I jumped up and down.

"I love picnics!"I exclaimed.

"Good because its set up, we're leaving in two hours at 12:00"Sans said.

I nodded and ran into the kitchen.I looked through the fridge spaghetti, spaghetti, spaghetti, and chips.I grabbed the chips and sat on the couch.

"You took the last bag of chips didn't you"Sans said.

"Yup"I said giggling.

He sighed and warmed up a container of spaghetti.When it finished he sat next to me on the couch.

"Want a chip"I asked giving Sans an emty bag.

Sans took the bag, looked inside, and threw it back at me.I began to giggle. I got up and threw away the bag.

"Sans, why is Papyrus the one sleeping in"I asked.

"He stayed up all night trying to wrap your birthday present"He explained.

I nodded with a little giggle.

{Time skip to two hours later SansPOV}

I

stood by the door waiting for Frisk. Just then, she came downstairs and hugged me.

'I'm so excited"She exclaimed.

"Shortcut"I said putting my hand out.

She smiled and took my hand.I teleported us to Waterfall and I quickly texted Toriel and told her that we left.Then, I led Frisk to a picnic blanket.There were two plates and A basket of food.The walls glowed with the shining stones and the echo flowers were bright and glowing.

"Wow....I-its beautiful...."Frisk said in awe.

"Just like you"I said.

Frisk turned a bright red so she tried to hide her face.I took her hand and we sat down at the picnic.

"Do you like your birthday present so far"I asked after ten minutes.

"Yeah, this is amazing"Frisk said.

"Then hopefully this will be to"I said.

"Wha-"Frisk tried to say, but I cut her off by kissing her.

She was suprised but soon melted into the kiss.Then we parted.I was blushing a little and Frisk was as red as a tomato.We continued eating for another hour then I got the phone call from Asriel.

"I have to take this"I said as she nodded.

I walked over to the corner of the cave and answered it.

"Hello.....ok....on it.....we will leave right now....go hide....bye...."I said into the phone.

I walked back over to Frisk.

"I'm full"She said.

"Then I think we can go back"I said.

Frisk got up and grabbed my hand, then we teleported infront of the house.I slowly opened the door and let Frisk in first.Everyone jumped out and I turned on the lights.

"Suprise!"They all exclaimed.

"Wow! Thank you, all of you!"Frisk said.

Frisk had a big smile on her face she was so happy I think I saw a tear of happiness fall down her face.

"Sans planed everything"Asriel said.

Frisk turned around and hugged me.

"It was nothing"I said and smiled.

"Your awesome Sans"Frisk said as she let me go from the hug.

"Wow, usually only Pap says that to me"I said.

"Can we open presents!!!"Frisk asked.

"Yeah, why not"I said.

We went over to the couch and sat down or stood.Frisk sat on the floor and began to open her presents.Pap got her a poster that said Determination.Toriel got her a book on 2000 snail facts.Asriel got her a small cloth and A note.Frisk read the note and gave it to me.It said that Pregnancy has started its just not showing, showing yet.I gave the note back to Frisk and looked at Asriel. Then Frisk opened her next gift from Undyne.It was a small set of makeup and a new brush.Alphys got her a poster that had a purple heart and said Sam underneath.Asgore got her a bunch of golden flowers.

"Thank you everyone"Frisk said.

Hours past and Toriel, Undyne, and Asgore left.It was 9:47 and Papyrus went to bed.

"Did you like my note along with a baby blanket"Asriel asked.

"No"I muttered.

"Yeah"Frisk said.

"I gave you a cool poster for Sam's room"Alphys said.

"Yeah, its a really cool poster"I said.

"Anyway we might head out now Toriel and Undyne are probably worried"Alphys said.

I nodded and they left.

Where did Frisk go....

I look around the living room and see her passed out on the couch.I teleport her upstairs and I pass out on the floor by the bed.

A/N
Hope you all enjoyed!
Bye!

Word Count: 866

-Sanmie