Christmas Party!

{Time Skip To December 25 SansPOV}

I woke up on the couch and looked at my phone.Today was the day, December 25 were we would have a Christmas party with all of our friends.I went and knocked on Papyrus's bedroom door.

Papyrus answered and rubbed his eye sockets.

"What do you want....."He asked quietly for once.

"Today is the Christmas party! We need to make food!"I said.

His eyes widened.

"You are right brother! I'll make spaghetti!"Papyrus celebrated quietly.

"Good, Toriel is bringing Cinnamon-Butterscotch pie, so I'll make my hot cats"I said.

Me and Papyrus went downstairs to begin cooking.We finished around 1:57p.m.

"I'm going to check on Frisk, she should have woken up"I said.

Papyrus just nodded because he was focused on setting the table.I went upstairs and opened the door.Frisk was dressed in a Christmas sweater and a pair on jeans.She looked really worried.

"What's wrong"I asked.

"My locket is missing!"Frisk exclaimed looking threw the room.

I began to help her then thought of Chara throwing a golden heart at me.

"Papyrus's Room!"I exclaimed running into his room.

I looked around for five minutes and found it stuck under the tire of Papyrus's race car bed.I lifted part of the bed and grabbed it.I walked into my room.

"Frisk, It's ok I found it"I said holding it out towards her.

She grabbed it and hugged me.

"Thank you, this locket means a lot to me"She said.

We parted from the hug and went downstairs.We got downstairs then I remembered my gifts that I hid in my room.

"I have to grab my gift's hold on"I said going upstairs and into my room.

I teleported along with my gifts downstairs.Frisk was in the middle of getting hers from under the couch.

"Bro! Do you have gifts for everyone"I asked.

His eyes widened and he looked at me.

"OH N---WAIT! YES THE GIFTS ARE IN MY ROOM!"He said.

"Go get them we're setting up"I said.

He nodded and walked upstairs.He came back down two minutes later holding a pile of gifts trying not to fall down the stairs.He set them neatly around the tree.There was a knock at the door, so Frisk answered.It was Asriel and Toriel.They had a lot of gifts so Frisk helped carry some.

They se there gifts around the tree, then Toriel set 5 pies in the kitchen.

"Hey Tori, I'm glad you could come"I said.