Frisk Leaves

{January 27Th, 14 days after the party Frisk POV}

How will I tell him...

I thought with my head in my hands.It was early, 5:47 to be exact.I had gotten a call yesterday that said they need me to solve one on the biggest arguments on the surface.They figured out were I live and would teleport me there and back when needed.The bad part is I have to leave for 9 months.

Sans sneakily came downstairs.I guess he still thought I was asleep.He saw me with my head in my hands and walked over.

"Hey, what's wrong"Sans asked.

"There's somthing I need to tell you" I said.

"What would that somthing be"Sans asked.

"I have to leave for 9 months"I said a small tear going down my face.

"Wha-?!"He exclaimed but I cut him off.

"I was thinking"I said.

"Okay..."He said.

"What about Sam..."I asked.

He froze.

"Your right"He said.

"Should I go"I asked.

"I think, if you want to go you can go.Thus is probably a big chance so I would say ho ahead if you want."He said.

"Okay....I'm going"I said.

"When are you leaving"He asked.

"Eight, so in two hours.....I'm going to go pack"I said as he nodded.

I went upstairs and started to pack.

{SansPOV}

I can't believe she has to leave for that long.I have to respect what she wants, so I won't object.I went upstairs and knocked on Papyrus's bedroom door.He answered.

"What do you want Sans?!"Papyrus asked at a quieter tone.

"Frisk is going to leave for awhile"I said"I was wondering if you wanted to say goodbye"

"WHY OF COURSE, WHY WOULDN'T I"Papyrus exclaimed.

"Great because she's leaving in two hours"I said.

"I SHALL MAKE BREAKFAST"Papyrus said going downstairs.

I sighed and went to check on Frisk.She was on the floor packing her bags.

"Hey, Papyrus is making breakfast"I said.

She giggled."I herd"

"Almost done"I asked.

"Yeah, I just need to pack a jacket"She said"but, I don't have a jacket I always wear yours"

"Then take one of mine"I replied.

She smiled."Thanks, I'll be downstairs in a minute"she said.

I nodded and went downstairs to start eating.Two minutes later Frisk was walking down the stairs with three bags.She tripped on a step and slipped.

Slam!

I look over at her and go over to her.I crouch beside her.Her eyes were watering.

"Ow!"She said touching the back of her head.

She looked down at her hands and there was blood.I put ny hand on the back of her head and healed her.

"Better"I asked.

"Yea thanks"She said and kissed my cheek.

She giggled and I turned a very light shade of blue.I used my magic to put them by the door.Then, we went and ate spaghetti.

{Time skip to 7:55 Sans POV still}

We were waiting for Frisk to teleport away with her bags.Frisk hugged me.

"I'll miss you"She said.

"I will miss you to"I said.

She released me from the hug.I picked her up and kissed her.She was red.She smiled.

"Sans, I-I love you"Frisk said.

"I love you to..."I said setting her back down.

She smiled.A blue light formed around her and she teleported away.Papyrus put his hand on my shoulder.

"She will come back"He said quietly.

"I know I'm not that sad, I'm happy for her"I said.

"OH, I THOUGHT YOU WERE SAD" Papyrus said I'm his normal volume.

"I'm going to Grilbys"I said.

"OKAY NEH HEH HEH!"Papyrus said running inside.

I walked to the new Grilbys.Grilby looked cunfused when I walked in alone.

"Where is Frisk, Sans?"He asked.

"She went on a nine month trip, its just me and Pap for awhile"I explained.

"I see.....well Sans what do you want" Grilby asked.

"Four bottles of ketchup"I said.

He turned around and grabbed four bottles.He put them infront of me.I began to drink all of them and the bar was emtey.Grilby had to walk me home.Papyrus brought me inside.I passed out on the couch.

A/N
Hey guys!
I need you guys right now!
Should I switch between the POV's of them or Time Skip to when Frisk comes back?!
Tell me in a comment please!!

BYE!

Word Count: 736

-Sanmie