Vanoo ~ Fights

"No I saw you looking at that man's ass! You can't tell me any different!" I yelled.

"Well I'm sorry that I'm into guys, and I'm your man! I was comparing!" Brock yelled back, his eyes glistening in the horrible light.

"Why! Why do you need to compare! Hmm? Am I not good enough for you!" I screamed, my eyes became watery.

"I have my reasons!" he growled.

"Fine then it's over!" I cried, running out the door slamming it behind me.

*TimeSkips*

I looked at the door, then I opened it. I walked inside, going up the stairs to my old room. I never heard the male following me. When I got to my room, I put my garbage bag on the floor. I grabbed handfuls of cloths, and put them in the black garbage bag. I noticed it was hot like too hot in the house. I was sweating like no tomorrow. I took off my shirt, showing my toned body.

Next thing I feel, is being pined up against the wall. My hands over my head, and a mouth sucking on my neck. Soon I felt who ever it was rub themselves on me. Which shocked me, making me let out a moan. The mouth unhitched and attacked my lips. I looked into beautiful green eyes, filled with lust.

I kissed back, feeling myself get hard. Brock licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. And I denied him, making him grunt with annoyance. Then I felt a cold hand rub my hard nubs. Making me gasp, Brock slid his tongue in. We were fighting for dominance, with Brock easily winning.

We broke for air, a string of saliva connected us. We were panting, when I started to work off Brock's shirts. But getting nowhere with my attempts. Brock in return, took off his shirts with ease. Then he attacked my collarbone, making me moan louder. When he stopped kissing me, I attacked his neck. Needing to claim him as my own. After I was finished, I notice a cold breeze hit my ass. I looked at Brock, a smirk on his face.

Brock crouched in front of my member, then I gasped in pleaser. I felt him lick my tip, then my staff. I groaned as he played with me. I needed more than this. Soon I was a moaning mess.

"Brock please, I need more!" I gasped.

"What do you want?" he cooed, taking his mouth off of my member still pumping it with his hand.

"You know what I need!" I whined, from the loss of touch.

"No I don't, Evy?" he asked in a sexy voice.

"I need you to fuck me! Fuck me hard!" I finally pleaded.

"If that is what my Evy wants," Brock complied, taking away his hand and pushing me onto my bed.

I started to fiddle with his belt, getting it undone. I pulled down his pants and his boxers. Soon his member was in front of me. But before I could do anything, he pushed me down. Brock was yet again leaving his mark in my body, he was leading them down my V line. I gasped and moaned, and as I laid there unable to move. Then he stopped, I whined in protest.

"It's ok, I'm just getting something. And then you will get what you want," he whispered into my ear.

I shuddered, I heard rustling as he was looking. I could hear a bottle has been dropped next to me.

"Evy, look at me please," Brock cooed, I listened and saw three fingers.

Instantly I took them in my mouth, I began to suck on them. After awhile he pulled them out, then stuck one in my ass. I grabbed a handful of the sheets, as he moved his finger. Next he add a second finger. He began to scissor me, I bit my lip. I was trying not to moan out. But I couldn't help yelping when he added the third finger. As he stretch me, then he pulled his fingers out of me.

I heard the cap of a bottle pop open. I looked at Brock as rubbed the lube over his member. He looked into my eyes, but in his was lust, love, and looking for forgiveness.

Knowing what was about to happen, I clenched my mouth shut. Then he rammed into me, and I screamed out in pain. Soon I felt Brock kiss my lips, taking away the thought of pain. After awhile I started to move my hips. Brock complied with thrusting into me again, but all I felt was pleasure.

I was moaning in ecstasy, I soon started to meet his thrust by picking up my hips. Sending him farther into me, then he hit the spot.

"Aw! Rig-right th-there-ere, Brock-ky! Hi-t there-ere!" I moaned out, now a moaning mess of a grown man.

I heard a grunt, and I felt pleasure wash over my body. I screamed in pleasure, as he kept hitting my sweet spot. I felt a tongue go over one of my hard nubs. Brock started to suckle, as he went faster. I moaned out, causing Brock to suck harder. Then he move to the other one. While he was suckling, I was drooling and moaning.

I felt my core tighten and start to heat up. I felt myself losing it.

"Brock I can't wait any longer! I'm gonna cum!" I panted.

"Then cum, I want you to feel only pleasure," Brock cooed, as he went back to my hard nipples.

Brock moved a hand to my shaft, and started to pump it. I was on the edge, but when he moved his thumb over my tip I lost it, I came over his stomach and mine with some on his hand. I felt Brock ride out my orgasm, with him getting sloppy. His thrusts started to go all over the place.

Then he stopped when he was in the the whole way in, and came. I felt his seed enter me, I soon was letting myself fall asleep.

"It's not over, Evan," Brock cooed in my ear, pulling out is member.

I shivered, as he picked me up. Standing on my feet. I looked at his naked body, it was toned. I watched him look at me up and down. A blush made its way to my cheeks.

"Do you what to know why I was comparing? Well I was comparing your body's. And I'm glad that I have yours. And let's take a shower, and get this over with, shall we?" He asked, I nodded unable to find any words.

He walked over to me and stole a kiss. Then he walked over to are bathroom, I follow close behind, once I was close. I wrapped my arms around his torso, and rested my head on his back.

"I'll make sure this time I'll claim you," I giggled, Brock giggled back in response.

I could feel the vibration of his giggle. I kissed his back as I let go. Soon Brock turned on the water and stepped in, I did the same. Man why would I ever leave this man?

*TimeSkips*

I looked tiredly at the couch. But I was into much pain to walk there. But I felt a pare of strong arms pick me up. The person behind them sat down on the couch, after walking a few steps.

He placed me on his lap and chest. I laid my head in the crook of his neck. I took in his scent, as my eyes began to close. I could feel Brock kiss my hand, as I quietly fell asleep. Then I heard him whisper.

"I love you Evan"

And I was out like a light.