A Bit Possessive

This was requested by @Lui_Queen

Lui is the only bottom and the others are tops and the tops are all wolf hybrids and punk and in a gang while Lui is innocent and pastel and a monkey hybrid. And that Lui gets hit on by another gang member and the tops get possessive and end up in smut with Lui as the bottom

Bottom: Lui

Tops that are present: Brock, Evan, David, Tyler, Luke, Arlan

<><><><><><><>

I was walking around the mall with my hands being held by David and Evan. My cute pastel pink sweatshirt was a bit big on me, but I didn't care because Marcel got it for me. I can people get out of our way as we walked into an open lunch room. We found a table and I sat down, getting a lot of kisses on the top of my head, as my boyfriends went to go get some food. All the while a man from a wannabe gang walked over and sat down.

"He beautiful, why is a flower like you doing here?" he asked, he smelled quite awful. And I bit my tongue, I was told never to talk to people I didn't know. He only took my silence to sit directly next to me, "Come on baby, I know you would like to have a little-"

A loud growl cut him off, and angry Brock stood a bit in front of the table. He was holding two trays of food, he set them down but continued to growl. He made his way quickly to the smelly guy, who still didn't get the memo. Brock angrily put his hands on the man shoulders, and pulled him off of his seat, "Stay away from him, only if you don't want to die!"

That's when the got the memo and ran off, Brock soon picked me up. He sat down on my spot then set me on his lap. He slid the trays over and we began to eat, my tail lightly wrapped around Brock's torso. We were soon joined by the rest of our boyfriends, and what happened quickly spilled through my lips. And then they finished eating really quick, then waited for me to finished. When we were down they got up and started to leave, Brock took my hand and softly squeezed it.

As we made it home Arlan picked me up and kissed my lips. I wrapped my legs around him and rested my head on his shoulder, it was around nap time. As we made it to the bedroom Arlan kissed me deeper than before. I couldn't help not to moan, Arlan and the rest were the only ones who could do this to me. Before we knew it we were in the large bed, I was pinned under Arlan and his lips moved to my neck. I moaned loudly, loud enough for my other boyfriends to hear.

I already had my shirt and sweatshirt lying randomly on the floor. Luke was the first one in the room, a pleased smile on his face. Evan was second, he quickly pinned Luke. Arlan soon got to my pants and started to slowly pull them off, Evan and Luke took their opportunity and started to leave their own hickeys on my chest. They lightly nibbled on my nipples, causing me to moan and also to miss Brock and a shirtless Tyler come in. In that moment Arlan had my pants off, and slowly rubbed my growing erection. I squirmed and Luke and Evan made it quite hard to move, I never noticed that Brock took the liberty to help take off everyone's clothes and his own.

I could feel Arlan pull off my boxers, then lightly started palming my dick. Evan and Luke moved from place to place, leaving hickeys behind. Brock and Tyler were making out, both fighting for dominance. Arlan already has his shirt off, so does Evan and Luke, and so were their pants thanks to Brock. Arlan with no warning replaced his palm with his mouth. I gasped and moaned loudly, and everyone growled and groaned a bit after my little moan. I could feel that I was close, so did Arlan so he went faster. My tail some how found its way to Luke's hand and tightened around it.

I so came letting out a scream of pure pleasure, Arlan was soon replaced by Brock. Luke and Evan was replaced by Tyler, it was their turn as Brock is an alpha and Tyler is a Beta. I closed my eyes as I could here a bottle being opened, Brock was lubing himself up. He slowly pushed in a finger, I moaned at the touch. After a bit he had added two more fingers and pulled them out. I whined at the loss of touch, but gasped as he slowly pushed in his dick into me. He moved slowly letting my get use to his size, when I was ready I thrusted my hips forward. Brock stopped me and flipped me. I was now on my hands and knees, Tyler was lightly palming his erection in front of me.

I could feel Brock starting to lightly fuck my ass, as I took Tyler's dick in my mouth. I moaned as Brock thrusted faster, both Brock and Tyler groaned. Evan, Luke, Arlan were beating themselves off as they watched. I could feel Brock grab my dick and rub it as he thrusted into me. My tail wrapped around his, and Tyler's hand was on my head. Tyler lightly thrusted into my mouth, leaving my to gag here and there. That's when Brock found my G spot, I moaned so loud. Which caused Tyler to cum in my mouth, I swallowed and soon was only left with Brock. H moved us again, as now I was on my side. He pushed one of my legs up, and thrusted as hard as he could into my G spot. I could feel that we were both close, Brock began to get sloppy with his thrusts as I came into his hand. With a few more thrusts Brock came inside of me.

He pulled out and picked me up, giving me light kisses. I could barely keep my eyes open as Brock pulled back the sheets. Everyone soon followed, and the cover was soon over us. I snuggled into Evan and Brock, quickly falling into a deep sleep. I am theirs, nobody else's. 

<><><><><><><><><><>

I'm always up for requests, you can either request in the comments or pm me. All works, yet I might reply late. But see you later.