LuiSnuckel ~ Mine

I looked out the window, I watched Evan grabbed my stuff with, Brock. I smiled at the sight of him, I got out of the car. I walked up to the rest of the guys, while we waited for Brock and Evan. Tyler was talking about something stupid, then he looked over at Brock and made a horrible pun. Causing Brock to laugh and grin at Tyler. Watch out Tyler, Brock is mine! I was angry at Tyler, so I walked away unnoticed after grabbing my stuff. I walking into our hotel, and got my room key. This made me even more mad, because Brock was going to share his room with Tyler too! Brock is mine, not yours Tyler. I always had a crush on Brock, and Tyler just gained his a month ago! I have had this since I first got to know him! And Tyler is going to get int the way! Your on Tyler! I sat on my bed, my stuff in my hands. I set everything on the floor. I growled at the thought of Tyler being kissed by Brock. Isn't it obvious that Brock likes Tyler not, me?! I put my head in my hands, as all the thoughts flooded through my head. Then I thought, I'll make him mine!

________________

'Hey guys have you seen were Lui went?" I asked.

"Um, I have no idea," Brock shrugged, "Why?"

"Well aren't we going out to eat? We need him," I countered.

"I'll get him, Tyler, he must of gone to his hotel room," Arlan answered, setting off to go get Lui.

"Thanks, and guys pick who you want to sit by," I ordered kindly, I hope Brock picks me!

"I pick Ty!" Craig yelled, shooting me a 'I need your help look'.

"I pick Arlan!" shouted Marcel.

"David!" Brian called.

"Ev and Jon are mine!" Luke screamed and grabbed the two.

"Then I guess I'll goo with Lui," Brock said awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

That's when Lui and Arlan returned to the group. Lui had a big smile on his face, as he went to go wave down a taxi. I watched as he quickly got one, Brock walk over to him so did Craig and I. Lui got in first, then Brock, I went next, and lastly Craig got in. Lui quickly told the driver were to go, so I talked with Brock will Lui gave directions. I made Brock laugh, which gave me butterflies. We finally got to the restaurant, so we reserved tables so we can put them together for everyone to be able to talk to each other. I sat down at one end of the table with Craig and Lui and Brock went to the other end. I could hear Brock laughing, that's my job Lui! Then Craig got my attention.

"What, Craig?!" I whispered.

_____________

I looked at Brock, and happy smile on his face. His green eyes looked into my brown ones. Words could not even express what I was feeling. His smile melted my heart, and has been for years.

"So, um Brock. When we get back to the hotel, can you come to my room and talk about something important?" I asked looking away, expecting him to say no.

"Sure, I can tell something is bothering you. So I will stop by so we can talk about it," Brock answered happily.

"Thanks, where would I be without you?" I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at Brock, who had his back to me. He had said the room was to hot, and he had asked me if could take off his shirts, and I of couse answered yes. Then Brock turned around, shoeing his toned body. I could already feel myself getting hard. I watched as Brock laid down on the bed. He closed his eyes, this is my chance! I got up and sat on Brock, straddling Brock. His eyes shot open, and his eyes were filled with something I can't place. Without thinking, I started to grind on the man. I needed him, Brock gasped. Brock didn't try to stop me, I heard a deep moaning come from him.

"Lui," Brock groaned unable to finish his sentence.

I didn't even have time to react as he flipped me over. He was now grinning  into me, he started to take off my shirt. Once he took it off he attacked my neck, leaving hickeys. All I could do was to moan, and Brock groaned in pleaser. Brock eased off on the grinding making me whin in protest, pulling off my shorts. Wanting to see Brock fully, I started trying to pull his pants and boxers down. Brock knew what I wanted and took them off. I looked at his member, I kneeled down putting his member in my mouth. I didn't tease Brock, but started to give him an amazing blow job. Brock groaned in pleaser, putting his hand on my head making me to gag on his length. I started to suck faster and harder, sending him over the edge. He came in my mouth, and I swallowed but left some in my mouth for Brock. I kissed him, having him taste himself. Brock wasn't close to being done, he showed me by deepening the kiss. Pushing me back down on the bed, Brock rubbed his hands over my nipples. Making me moan in his mouth. Without warning he broke the kiss and started to attack my defenseless buds, then I felt him start to rub my clothed erection. I moaned loudly, then he pulled off my boxers. Brock stopped and waved three fingers in my face, so I did what I was told. I started to suck on his fingers, leaving a string of saliva behind as he pulled out his fingers. Brock looked me in the eyes, asking if he could continue. I nodded, I groaned in pain as he stuck a finger in. He curled his finger over and over again. Then he added a second finger, so he moved them like pare of scissors. Once he added the third finger I was painfully panting. Brock pulled them out after awhile, then he looked back at me making me open my eyes. Yet again he was asking to continue, I nodded yes. Brock slowly pushed his member in, making me claw at his back, making scratches on the uper haft of his back drawing blood. Brock didn't care, once he pushed all the way in he stopped. Letting me a just to his size, as he left more hickeys on my chest. He groaned by just being in me. After he left a few more love bites, I didn't feel much pain anymore so I started to move my hips a bit. Brock's breath hiched as I did that. Taking the hit, he slowly started to thrust in and out of me. I couldn't hold back a loud moan as he fit a good spot in me.

"Brock, there!" I moaned again.

With a small grunt, Brock hit there again. I moaned as Brock groaned, as Brock started to go faster and harder. Brock now had his hand pumping my member, then his mouth attacked mine. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I gladly accepted opening my mouth for him. Brock started to suck on my tung as he thrusted into me with no remorse. I moaned as I felt my core start to tighten.

"Brock, I'm gonna cum!" I moaned as Brock broke the kiss.

"Then cum, baby," Brock purred pushing me over the edge.

Brock now groaned every thrust, them becoming sloppy. With one last thrust he came in me fully. He pulled out panting, laying next to me pulling me on his sweaty chest. I was panting too, I gladly accepted the position we were in. I felt Brock sitting up, but held me against he chest. I looked up to see his green eyes filled with, love. I smiled back, and he kissed me on my forehead. I kissed him back on the chin.

"So you were going to ask if I could be your boyfriend were you?" Brock asked looking me in the eyes.

"Only if you say we are together!" I squeaked.

"Well yes, I would be honored to be your boyfriend," Brock cooed kissing me again.

"Then it was my plan, I was just worried that Tyler would take you!" I answered starting to rub my face into his chest, "Don't leave me for him!"

"Well I wouldn't leave you for him, since you and I together. I don't go throwing away relationships, Lui. And I love you! I alway have, I was just to scared to asked you," Brock stated while rubbing the right side of my body.

"Good, because I love you to much!" I cheered.

______________

I looked at the guys angrily, Brock will be mine! I'll bet Lui to it! That's when I saw Brock and, Lui were walking down the stairs. Anger bubbled in my vision, that's when Brock put his arm around Lui, you have to be fucking kidding me! Lui, your dead! I watched as Lui moved more behind Brock, like Brock was a wall between me and Lui. I looked at Brock, and he looked me in the eye, a warning.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Hey guys, it's Eclipse. And Does anybody have requests, I have two I'm working on. And sorry for the long wait, you know who you are. But since it is summer I will be writing a lot more, so I will get on that. So peace.