Desserts ~ BryceDroidd

It was a long day, and I was so close to giving up. Walking into the kitchen I almost missed my beautiful boyfriend making dinner. I wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head on his back.

"Your back rather late. Was it busy today?" Bryce asked.

"Yeah babe, and after dinner can I see my menu for dessert?" I purred, Bryce froze.

"Arlan, you're not saying..." Bryce stopped.

"Of course I'm saying that, I really want my dessert," I smirked.

___________

I put my dishes in the sink and calmly walked over to Bryce and got to my knees. I lightly rubbed my right hand over his clothed cock. I looked up to Bryce, he bit his lip as I unzipped his pants. His bulge wanted to be free of his boxers, so I helped it a bit. I licked the tip while looking Bryce in the eyes. I dragged my tongue up and down his dick.

"Oh god, Arlan!" Bryce moaned.

I took in his dick fully, howling out my cheeks and bobbed my head. Bryce's hand found my head and pushed his dick further into my mouth/throat. And with a few more bobbes of my head Bryce came, I took his dick out of my mouth and kissed him. Our tongues twisted together as our saliva mixed with his cum. And when we broke the kiss I leaned onto Bryce.

"Best dessert ever," I sighed passing out.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey I updated twice in one day, I'm proud of myself, but there both super short but I did it. I still have like ten requests to do, and there are some I don't want to do any more, but meh. And I've gotten tired of working on requests, and would anyone want to have a smut that wasn't requested? Please tell me in the comments, and if anyone has smut prompts please tell me. I have so many requests with no prompts and i want to save my prompts for non-requests.

And HappySpaceGay here you go, sorry that it was super short, I was out of prompts.