Valentine's Day

For that past four years, I've been getting love notes, but I had no idea where they came from. I have no friends, no date, and no one likes me. Yeah, I might be on the college football time, but they talk about me behind my back every time I look away. I might be in college and normally you have a dorm mate. Sadly mine hated me so much they requested a new room.

Luckily today I don't have any classes, but I'm lonely as ever. No one to share the space with, I always hated Valentine's day even when I was a kid. I was often bullied on that day, I didn't get candy or nice words. I would get exercise do's and not do's, mean notes saying I need to lose weight or mean comments to my face. So I never took the day of love well. I adjusted how I was sitting in my bed, my laptop sitting on my legs. Emails for deals flooded into my inbox and were quickly marked as spam. I then looked over my schedule, surprisingly I finished all my homework last night, forgetting I had no class today. With a frown, I realized I had nothing to do.

"I could maybe get more food? I have room in the mini fridge," I muttered to myself.

With a sigh, I moved my laptop and powered it down. I slowly moved off of my bed and walked over the mini fridge corner. Opening it I saw three water bottles, a half-empty ketchup and mustard bottle, and an almost empty litter of milk. Grabbing a piece of paper and a pen I wrote down milk, fruits and vegetables, chicken, and cereal. Folding the paper and putting it in my pocket I grabbed my jacket with change jingling in my pockets. As I was putting my arm through the last sleave I noticed a note by my door. Finishing what I had started I then went to pick up the note.

"Your secret admirer, hello this is awkward and I would like to apologize for that. But it has taken almost four years to ask this. All I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out on a date with me. But I pushed it off because I was scared, and have nothing planned either. But I'll put my name and where I am today. I'm Luke Patterson and I'll be at the hunting range, trap shooting practice, sorry about everything but I hope you have a good Valentine's day." I read out loud with red spreading over my face, "Thee Luke Patterson! The trap team captain l, the best shot in the state. Wants to date me?! I thought he hated me! Was he leaving me all these notes? Or is this some sort of sick joke. I'm willing to risk it."

With a faint smile on my lips, I took my keys and left in search of my car. Walking through the halls of the dorm rooms I couldn't hear people, telling me I was alone. Quickening my pace I made it down three flights of stairs and to my car. Almost dropping my keys I unlocked my car and started it. In a, so to speak, blind panic I didn't turn on my music and remembered my shopping list. Snapping out of it I calmed myself, shopping then investigate the admirer.

After getting my cooler from my trunk filled with the food I left for the shooting range. For some reason it was packed, and from where I was parked I could see Luke and his awful scar. He got that from an angry opponent. Yet he looked too nice for practice, then I saw the girls fawning over him. I zoned out staring in his direction. This was some sick joke! Why would anyone do such a thing! And I was just beginning to think he actually liked me! That's when I noticed him staring at me, I met his eye.

Red blossomed across my face and I quickly broke eye contact and started my car and drove off. I parked and got my bags and practically sprinted to my dorm room. On the way there I almost ran into a few people, they all cursed at me. Slamming my door behind me I put the food away and checked the time. One am, the day was going so fast. It was a shame that it was ruined from the get-go. And the shame for even a second I believed Luke liked me in that way!

'Knock! knock!'

"I'll be right there!" I called as I walked up to my door, it opened to present Luke Patterson himself.

"Hello, I saw you at the range and I didn't think you would show up at all. And I'm sorry for scaring you, I didn't mean too," Luke mumbled as his hand scratched the back of his neck.

"It wasn't your fault, I just thought the whole thing was a joke to make me look like an idiot. So it's my fault, but I do like like you. I just never thought that you liked me," I said as I looked away, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Shh, just let me kiss you, ya big lug!" He smiled as he pressed his lips against mine.

Closing the door behind us he pushed me into my bed. His hands were soft and gentle as they moved under my shirt. I moaned slightly as he touched my nipples, I bit my lip out of embarrassment. He went over them again and deepened the kiss. I moaned again, I hold it back, it just felt so right and so good. Luke instantly broke the kiss and pulled his hands away.

"Sorry I thought wanted to do this, since you let me go this far," Luke started, I grabbed his face.

"Just shut up, kiss me and fuck me!" I said as I locked our lips together again.

Without hesitation, he fumbled to pull his and mine down, when he finished that he grinded into me. Moans slipped through my lips, he growled back and grinded faster. We only broke our kiss to breathe He continued until I became a moaning mess, pulled down our boxers. My dick sprang to life as Luke rummaged through his backpack and brought out a bottle of lube. 'You'll need this one day, - Del' was written on it.

With a pop, he opened the bottle and put some in his hand. I couldn't help myself as he rubbed it across his cock. Putting more in his hand he pushed one of his fingers into my ass. He curled and uncurled it, then added more fingers every other minute. I moaned in protest, then gasped as he slammed his dick into me. With a loud groan, he began to fuck me. Slowly at first then sped up every time I moaned. I couldn't speak as he pounded into me, but I was close to cumming. I could tell he too was close. With a few more thrusts and pumps we came on each other. We panted as we laid on each other, and being worn out quickly fell asleep.