Alley ~ Krii7y

Before we start, I know it has been a while since I posted an actual chapter. I'm sorry for that, but I hope you enjoy. Maybe send in a request or two, I might do them.

\|/\|/\|/

…. He couldn't hold back his guttural groans as he watched the younger man struggling under him.

The younger man tried to scream as his attacker’s hands lightly dragged down his pinned body, only to have his screams muffled by a balled up shirt. A grunt of worry was muffed when the hands pulled off his pants and boxers.

“Normally I would offer dinner first, but this time I skipped to dessert,” the voice sent a shiver down his spine, tears blurred his vision.

He tried to struggle out of the older man's grip. But a the cuffs around his wrists made it more difficult, only to have his efforts taken away from him in seconds. The weight left his body but his legs were spread a part as hands tightly gripped his hips. He was pushed onto his knees as the hands gripped his hips harder, most likely leaving bruises. He groaned when he felt his attacker slam into him, a hand left his hip as the man fucked him harder. Fingers where entangled in his hair then yanked back, he groaned again. Jaren hated the fact he was enjoying the experience. A mysterious man from the alley fucking him like his life depended on it. With a small muffled scream of pleasure the man spoke.

“Shhhh… keep quiet for me. Daddy can't be seen,” hot breath landing on his ear causing him to shiver. Then man slammed back into his ass, causing his back to constrict from the wave of pain and pleasure, causing Jaren to bite his lip with a moan. “Oh, did you like that one, you little slut? How about this?”

He wanted to see his face, to know who was
behind this. Then Jaren saw a knife dangling in front of his face. It was yanked out of his view only to cut into his left shoulder, a loud groan emitted from his throat. He closed his eyes as the man fucked him hard with pleasured groans coming from him. He moaned out in pleasure after just realizing his pain kink. The knife cut into his red chubby cheek. He then felt the the gag was being pulled out of his mouth, he groaned loudly bucking himself back into the man.
He only got a chuckle in response as he was pushed to sit on the man’s dick. The knife was discarded when the man bit down on his neck, Jaren almost caved and screamed loudly like he so wanted too. A hand was shoved into his mouth muffling any noise that he tried to make.

“Oh shh, don't worry you can scream all you want after this,” the man had chuckled as he pushed Jaren off of him and to his knees.

The man replaced his hand with his dick, and with a saliva covered hand he held Jaren's jaw open. He moaned at the feeling of the man's dick taking up the space in his mouth. He only got a groan in response liking the feeling of him moaning. Head held in place the man started to fuck his mouth, groaning when Jaren made any noise from the pain of getting deep throated. With every thrust the deeper the dick had gone down his throat choking him slightly. It wasn't long until his head was continuously pounded into a wall, hands grabbing his hair and face. Then with one last hard thrust the man came. His cum was released into the back of Jaren’s throat, forcing him to swallow it.

“Now aren't you a good boy!” the voice chuckled again pulling out his dick. Jaren’s throat hurt like hell when he tried to speak, only getting a faint scratchy ‘hh’ sound.

“Oh, no. It looks like you can't speak,” the man smirked grabbing my face roughly pulling his face closer. “What a shame. I was going to ask for your name. And you look like you want to know mine”

“It's John, meet me here at eight tomorrow. You can scream all you want there,” the bleached blonde smirked handing Jaren a note, “Daddy will be waiting, slut.”

Jaren could wait to see him again, John couldn't either.